IGNORED

Somebody's having fun!

Dano

Noticed last night when I went to log in that SOMEBODY (I won't say his name but he just moved to Texas and likes "Cupcakes!) is havin' a bit o fun with my screen name. I suppose he'll jump in here soon and let us all know WHY!

Dano "aka Jinxed"

aka Skinny SQUIDLEY:shock3:

Ask the guy who kept getting lost in Indiana

:stickpoke:

That's hardly fair. The whole state is one giant corn maze.:big-grin-emoticon:

Yeah, I suppose you do have a valid point there

:hihi:

No doubt about it. One cornfield canyon looks pretty much like the next. We'd always be lost if it wasn't for soybeans.

Noticed last night when I went to log in that SOMEBODY (I won't say his name but he just moved to Texas and likes "Cupcakes!) is havin' a bit o fun with my screen name.

It's a protection thing!:no-no-no:

I'm sure he thought you wanted to change names after every International Rally!:stickpoke:

Good Seein' you again Dan.:thumbsup2:

Later, Scooter Bob

Noticed last night when I went to log in that SOMEBODY (I won't say his name but he just moved to Texas and likes "Cupcakes!) is havin' a bit o fun with my screen name. I suppose he'll jump in here soon and let us all know WHY!

Dano "aka Jinxed"

aka Skinny SQUIDLEY:shock3:

Well its like i told u dano, the next time i go riding with u i am bringing a lucky rabbitts foot. :big-grin-emoticon:

Ask the guy who kept getting lost in Indiana

:stickpoke:

Boy--I take my wife on a 200 mile ride tonight, come home and log in and I find that I'm getting blamed for something. I wasn't even home. :whistling:

And I'm sticking to my story.

Edited by BuckShot

Just have to go for another ride to forget about it ----Don't matter,laughing is suppose to help you live longer. At this rate,I'll live for a long time. :thumbsup2:

I hear you Gil :) ....atleast I didn't change his name to "Little Cupcake" :hihi:

Jeesh! Can't get on here for a couple of days and look what happens! I STILL notice Gil doesn't have his new handle "U-Turn" under his name yet! Hey Gil, you only get blamed for what you cause, I'm just sorry the kids had to help you out so much with the correct directions! As far as them "laying down the steel", perhaps the toys are a little too big for them to handle just yet! I'm thinkin' that "Fish" may still be a little bit "wet" behind the ears for such a large machine. Maybe some training wheels might be in order! But then again, "Flounder" may be a better name than Fish for THAT boy!

Just glad they were able to provide us our story line for this rally, you KNOW somebody has to step up to plate!

Dan

Jeesh! Can't get on here for a couple of days and look what happens! I STILL notice Gil doesn't have his new handle "U-Turn" under his name yet! Hey Gil, you only get blamed for what you cause, I'm just sorry the kids had to help you out so much with the correct directions! As far as them "laying down the steel", perhaps the toys are a little too big for them to handle just yet! I'm thinkin' that "Fish" may still be a little bit "wet" behind the ears for such a large machine. Maybe some training wheels might be in order! But then again, "Flounder" may be a better name than Fish for THAT boy!

Just glad they were able to provide us our story line for this rally, you KNOW somebody has to step up to plate!

Dan

Boy Dano--my side is hurting from laughing so hard. Wait till Fish read this. And Squid did change my bike's out under my name but I changed it back. Someone else has the name U-turn on here and is active member. :crackup:

when do you go to get your new toy?