IGNORED

I'm now a mechanic

Shot

I ordered Morgan Carb Tune (Thanks to Sky Doc), I had my Yankee buddy sync my carbs back in October and they need it again. I didn't have the nerve to ask him to come to Zebulon, NC (he lives in Pa.) to sync the carbs again so I called him, found out what kind he had and ordered them.

When they come in I'll read the instructions, sync the carbs and hang out my mechanics sign. I alredy have a jack and Carbon Ones adaptor for the jack; what else does someone need?

When they come in I'll read the instructions, sync the carbs and hang out my mechanics sign. I alredy have a jack and Carbon Ones adaptor for the jack; what else does someone need?

I'd like a Margarita frozen with a shot of Amaretto in it please

:)

I'd like a Margarita frozen with a shot of Amaretto in it please

:)

Is that a northern thing; haven't heard of that drink here in Zebulon, but I guess I could try. Jim Beam and diet mountain dew, caffeine free does pretty good around here, especially sitting around the pool listening to oldies.

Anyway, can't wait to get my sync tools and stop the popping.

I have had a few of Jim Beams creations in my day, I like my margaritas though

:) 1st time @ Olive Garden they asked me if I'd like a shot of Amaretto in it, I looked at her and said what? So I tried it and it really tasted good, been doing it ever since :thumbsup2:

You do know that you have opened yourself up to hosting a MD in your area at some point :whistling:

Well Dang!,

If I would have known I just cheated myself out of a trip to lovely Zebulon, NC, I would have lost the address to Morgan Carbtune!:sign just kidding:

Joe Taylor is a wonderful host, and anyone lucky enough to have their bike serviced at Joe's new "service center" would be pleased.

It was my pleasure to hear from you Joe, The best of luck with your new shop.:sign woo hoo:

Earl and Jean

Is that a northern thing; haven't heard of that drink here in Zebulon, but I guess I could try. Jim Beam and diet mountain dew, caffeine free does pretty good around here, especially sitting around the pool listening to oldies.

Anyway, can't wait to get my sync tools and stop the popping.

I believe that it is -----JIM BEAM and SUNDROP----it's a North Carolina{wilson county]thang!!!!-------you can only find sundrop in the Carolina's ,Ga. and parts of rural Va. in the can----enjoyin' the sounds of Carolina 'beach music':thumbsup2::usa::usa::clap2:

I have had a few of Jim Beams creations in my day, I like my margaritas though

:) 1st time @ Olive Garden they asked me if I'd like a shot of Amaretto in it, I looked at her and said what? So I tried it and it really tasted good, been doing it ever since :thumbsup2:

You do know that you have opened yourself up to hosting a MD in your area at some point

:whistling:

Got to try that one. I see you are one of those Texas boys. I was doing a little consulting for a Texas company until last year; the bottom fell out of the market. They called me a logistics consultant, i.e, I play with trains, ships barges, trucks, etc. Sure do miss going to Texas; I loved the money and the friends I made.

Ummm....we have Sundrop here too....and Jim Beam.:rasberry:

Used to do the Sun Drop things; I upgraded to Mtn Dew and just stayed with it. But as you get a little age on you, you do less and less of even the good things.

NO NO NO NO NO...the Squidboy is NOT a Texan...he's a cheap imitation. :whistling:

Hello Boss----How are things in Ohio? Sorry I couldn't make your big mechanics meeting but I was tied up. I intend to get there one day.

I guess you heard I will be a mechanic shortly; as soon as my tool comes in. Ordered it all the way from England.

NO NO NO NO NO...the Squidboy is NOT a Texan...he's a cheap imitation. :whistling:

Your just sore that I'm here and your not

:rasberry:

I will give him the benefit of the doubt Shot, I'm a transplant, or Damn Yankee if you like. It was either move here or Tennessee, and Texas won out. We like it here, just not so much Houston :no-no-no:

Guest HdHtr

Why would anyone wanna ruin a perfectly good burbon by mixing it with anything at all? I am wondering bout y'all. Sounds great Joe, you can sync mine one of these days after I get to where I can swing my leg over the saddle again!!

Guest HdHtr

I'm a transplant, or Damn Yankee if you like.

You got to watch him Joe, hang around him any time at all and you'll find out he's a transplant all right ... from some other planet.

Joe,

How much was MT with the exchange rate? V&Goose set mind at Don's MD. another thing was he told me one of my exhaust at the "Y" has a crack. Took it to the dealer and they replaced both sides under warranty. Can't say enough good for these guys. (Sunrise Cycles, Norfolk, VA)

Oh, could you you send me the address for Morgan Carb Tune? I forgot to get it while at MD. Glad I saw your post, reminded me to order one.

BTW, been to Deadwood, NC lately?

MIKE aka Uturn

757-404-3333

:Venture:

Why would anyone wanna ruin a perfectly good burbon by mixing it with anything at all? I am wondering bout y'all. Sounds great Joe, you can sync mine one of these days after I get to where I can swing my leg over the saddle again!!

Hello Steve. Havent heard from you in here in a while. What happened that you cant get your leg over the bike? Hope all is well.

David

Guest HdHtr

You have ZERO room to talk there California boy

:no-no-no: but I still love ya all the same :)

Jeeze Squid ... I am touched.

Got to admit, sometimes I miss California, but then I wake up!!

Guest HdHtr
Hello Steve. Havent heard from you in here in a while. What happened that you cant get your leg over the bike? Hope all is well.

David

Hey David, I bees doing alright, just falling apart, nothing that a couple of hip replacements and some new knees won't fix. Start on them in about 2 weeks. Bee up and riding by spring for sure so Joe can work on my bike!!

Joe,

How much was MT with the exchange rate? V&Goose set mind at Don's MD. another thing was he told me one of my exhaust at the "Y" has a crack. Took it to the dealer and they replaced both sides under warranty. Can't say enough good for these guys. (Sunrise Cycles, Norfolk, VA)

Oh, could you you send me the address for Morgan Carb Tune? I forgot to get it while at MD. Glad I saw your post, reminded me to order one.

BTW, been to Deadwood, NC lately?

MIKE aka Uturn

757-404-3333

:Venture:

Got the address from Sky Doc; it www.carbtune.com and the cost with the pouch was just a little under $100 US. If Sky Doc recommends them, well I get them. Haven't been to Deadwood lately, I've been getting Obama stimulus money with the Census Bureau, and I've just about had enough. I'm supposed to be retired and I think I will join those ranks again. Have a good day on me. Edited by Shot
mispelled a word

Hey David, I bees doing alright, just falling apart, nothing that a couple of hip replacements and some new knees won't fix. Start on them in about 2 weeks. Bee up and riding by spring for sure so Joe can work on my bike!!

Just because you're laid up doesn't mean I can't drop by. As you know we have been trying to meet up for months; just hasn't happened. As soon as I can get fired from this Census thing I'll try to get to Vass again. It's a good ride and the deer don't jump out as bad going to your place.