IGNORED

From Leadwolf56................

Leadwolf56

to all of you who attended the 2010 Internatuional at Potato Creek,

a big Thank You for coming and making this a success. To those of you who stepped up and helped out with planning, the dinner, helping me lead the different groups on rides, an even bigger Thank You!

Sue and I have met a lot of Ventureriders over the past 4 years, we count many of them as great friends. We made more of those in the last few days. This rally may not have been one of the best organized or structured but there was some great comraderie there. We got to spend more time with people we'd only met briefly once or twice. The rides turned out good, the food was good and the ice cream was great, especially at Oink's. But the people were the greatest part of this.

It was our honor and priviledge to host this event and to show you a little of our area of the country. Again, thanks to all, we had a great time. And YES, I'm glad it's done. As Snarley Bill told me, it's a big job and takes a lot out of you, but it is very rewarding.

Looks like everyone is making it home safe.

We'll see you all somewhere down the road.

Kevin:

Just wanted to say thanks.. If people like you don't step up to the plate these events don't happen and we would all miss out... We had an AWSOME time and like you it's all about the people.. This feels like a family and I know I got to spend some quality time with brothers and sisters..

Sooooooo Thanks Kevin (and Sue) for going all out for US....

Wayne

Thanks Kevin and Sue, and a BIG thank you to Darren and Debbie (93 Venture) for the hospitality!!!! I had a very nice time during my short 2 day stay. The convenience of a place to stay, with you guys, is very much appreciated.

Good rides, good rally, good people! what more could I ask for!!!

Edited by wkboard
98 Venture? what was I thinking

Kevin,

We talked about needing to be a bit imbalanced to host one of these. I knew you would do great, you are a great asset to this forum and I want to thank you for stepping up to the plate and hosting the 5th year anniversary IR. I know the amount of work you and several others put into this.

WE are lucky to have members like you, Sue and Bummer, Darrin and Owl, Joe too. The friendships that happen due to us as a group getting together is awsome. I have made some of the best friendships any person could imagine with the people here. Good on all of your planning committee and everyone that lent a hand along the lines and at the rally to make it a success :thumbsup2:

We had a great time, and thought the organization worked out great. There was something planned every day, yet plenty of downtime to get to visit and relax, and enjoy each other's company. Actually got the time to get to know some people.

Excellent job!:happy34:

This was my FIRST Venturerider International Rally - not my first motorcycle rally by a long shot, however, by any interpretation, this was my most enjoyable experience at any motorcycle event I have ever attended. ( MD was a lot of fun but not like Potato Creek )

Leadwolf & Sue did an outstanding job with everything -

93Venture & Debbie made sure that nobody dehydrated ( at least the hydration was available, if you were too scared to drink it - sorry about your luck )

I finally got to put faces to names and hopefully most of them will stick with me ( crs does happen after 65 years )

I am looking forward to another Venturerider event that we will be able to attend -

Thanks neighbors

aarrrrggh !!

Thanks Kevin and Sue, and a BIG thank you to Darren and Debbie (98 Venture) for the hospitality!!!! I had a very nice time during my short 2 day stay. The convenience of a place to stay, with you guys, is very much appreciated.

Good rides, good rally, good people! what more could I ask for!!!

Anytime buddy, we are glad you could make it.

This was my FIRST Venturerider International Rally - not my first motorcycle rally by a long shot, however, by any interpretation, this was my most enjoyable experience at any motorcycle event I have ever attended. ( MD was a lot of fun but not like Potato Creek )

Leadwolf & Sue did an outstanding job with everything -

93Venture & Debbie made sure that nobody dehydrated ( at least the hydration was available, if you were too scared to drink it - sorry about your luck )

I finally got to put faces to names and hopefully most of them will stick with me ( crs does happen after 65 years )

I am looking forward to another Venturerider event that we will be able to attend -

Thanks neighbors

aarrrrggh !!

We also had a great time, we had the best next door neighbors anyone could ask for, Hummingbird and his wife Thanks for the great time, and that goes for everyone that came. Kevin and sue did a great job.it all worked out good. hope to do this again for sure. Maybe our freinds from the south will work out something for next year,that would be cool.:fingers-crossed-emo

Kevin--My wife and I really enjoyed the rally. Great time and got to meet and get to know some of this terriffic family.
Thanks Gil, just wait until next time........

Old Venture 8 -

great to meet your family, especially enjoyed Lance - quite a character. We had a lot of fun at his expense and he was most gracious about everything. You done good with him :clap2:

You mean....Bikedropper? Yep, he took it pretty good. Good times with a lot of good people.

Old Venture 8 -

great to meet your family, especially enjoyed Lance - quite a character. We had a lot of fun at his expense and he was most gracious about everything. You done good with him :clap2:

Thanks Dick--He is a character,and loves to have fun and joke around.

Old Venture 8 -

thanks dick. it was nice to meet you and your wife. I enjoyed the trip and am looking forward to next year already. as you can probably tell already i like to joke around and have a good time, and this group made me feel right at home from the start

A BIG THANK YOU to Kevin & Sue !!! I had a wonderful time @ Intern.Rally ! Met some super nice people & enjoyed the rides, visiting, food & camping. Potato Creek is a very nice campground & the ride home through Indiana was very nice.(much better than the ride up thru Illinois):p "yall" had a big job to do putting this rally together & did an awesome job ! Thanks again.....Now that we're home in Tennessee, some of the "Oinks" ice cream sure would be good to cool off with....:smilies6:

A BIG THANK YOU to Kevin & Sue !!! I had a wonderful time @ Intern.Rally ! Met some super nice people & enjoyed the rides, visiting, food & camping. Potato Creek is a very nice campground & the ride home through Indiana was very nice.(much better than the ride up thru Illinois):p "yall" had a big job to do putting this rally together & did an awesome job ! Thanks again.....Now that we're home in Tennessee, some of the "Oinks" ice cream sure would be good to cool off with....:smilies6:

Just remember to fill the trailer with BEER before getting to Indiana on Sunday....

:lightbulb: