IGNORED

Sta-Bil Time in Alberta

dunvilsteev

• 1 month later...

I lived in Calgary for 8 years. If it wasn't hail, it was snow and we got some of it every month of at least one year. I remember one year during the Calgary Stampede it was cold and miserable most of the time and I think that was that particular year.

I hated the weather around there although, just like here in Vancouver, when it got nice, it was REALLY NICE! "when" being the operative word.

I was wondering why we always remember the crappy weather, but seem to forget about the other 200 or so sunny days of the year.? Even in winter as long as its sunny it seems like a nice day. (at least to me) :cool10:

As a side note,,,,I also wonder why Ontario people always seemto take so much fun in poking sticks at the Albertans about everything from weather to oil sands to the trucks they drive...:stickpoke:

Brian

I was wondering why we always remember the crappy weather, but seem to forget about the other 200 or so sunny days of the year.? Even in winter as long as its sunny it seems like a nice day. (at least to me) :cool10:

Brian

wait till yer a little older sonny .... :rasberry: :rasberry:

wait till yer a little older sonny .... :rasberry: :rasberry:

Oh yeah, i forgot that youre at least a hundred years older than me,,,,,lol! I couldnt live on the wet coast, i hate rain and dreary weather. minus 30 and sunny is wwaaayyy better than zero cloudy and raining, IMHO

Brian

Oh yeah, i forgot that youre at least a hundred years older than me,,,,,lol! I couldnt live on the wet coast, i hate rain and dreary weather. minus 30 and sunny is wwaaayyy better than zero cloudy and raining, IMHO

Brian

I think I'm in agreement ... but I wouldn't move just to find out. (I do have memories of what that was like ... didn't like it much neither)