IGNORED

Warden Update

Yammer Dan

Took Warden back to doc today and he shot me down!!! 3 weeks + in the cast and I told her. No way you are getting out of that thing!! Doc took pics and said That thing really looks Great!!! Where is my saw? I've seen a few X-Rays and it looks Great!! Old Ladies not supposed to heal that Good!!! Gave Her a Clamshell she is supposed to wear and stay on crutches as she needs them. He talked to her pretty good and I haven't her without crutches more than 1/2 dozen times so far and without the Clamshell twice!! Just left Docs office 6 hrs ago!!!

She went shopping for fishing gear!!

But it is GREAT that she is healing like that.:clap2: Or I just need to change Docs???

Thats really great news Dan in a few weeks you wont have to cut the grass. Patsy is probably trying to figure out how she can do all the things she normally does like out run you.:rotf:

Tell her I said HI and am looking forward to seeing her again real soon.

Jeff

Took Warden back to doc today and he shot me down!!! 3 weeks + in the cast and I told her. No way you are getting out of that thing!! Doc took pics and said That thing really looks Great!!! Where is my saw? I've seen a few X-Rays and it looks Great!! Old Ladies not supposed to heal that Good!!! Gave Her a Clamshell she is supposed to wear and stay on crutches as she needs them. He talked to her pretty good and I haven't her without crutches more than 1/2 dozen times so far and without the Clamshell twice!! Just left Docs office 6 hrs ago!!!

She went shopping for fishing gear!!

But it is GREAT that she is healing like that.:clap2: Or I just need to change Docs???

That's great!! You can put away the coat hanger scratcher now.... :whistling:

Glad to hear this Dan. See she heals up faster cause she hasn't broken as much stuff as you.

Margaret

She said that means she is not as old as I am????

This is right after she went out on the wet deck with kids, crutches went flying and down on her butt!! Nothing hurt but her pride. I told her she did not need to be out there. Got to say I TOLD YOU SO!! Glad she didn't rehurt anything. I think she will stay down for a few minutes!!

She said that means she is not as old as I am????

This is right after she went out on the wet deck with kids, crutches went flying and down on her butt!! Nothing hurt but her pride. I told her she did not need to be out there. Got to say I TOLD YOU SO!! Glad she didn't rehurt anything. I think she will stay down for a few minutes!!

Those "I TOLD YOU SOs" while fun at the moment and so very hard to resist, have a way of coming full circle to bite you in the a$$. Just give her a chance, I have faith.:doh: