IGNORED

Saw this on another board

Condor

I saw that a year or two ago but haven't seen anymore about it. This is not new technology the space shuttle has been using fuel cells for electricity for 20 years. I believe this is the most promising alternative fuel sources I have seen. Only time will tell.

Do a search for HHO and you'll find plenty of reasons why it is not practical. The bottom line is that energy cannot be created, only converted from one source to another. The kicker in this case is the amount of power required to convert the water to Hydrogen. You actually LOSE. This has been brought up every few years for over 30 years. It's nothing new and the reason you don't see it in operation is simply because it makes no sense.

he first must separate the hydrogen atoms from the oxygen atoms by using Electrolysis of water. this takes more energy to do than the energy he gets as output from the motor. about 700% more.

BUT it does work.

Look HERE for more info

BUT if you have abundant electricity just laying around, you can use it to break down water.

NOW storing Hydrogen is not a problem, but storing LOTS Oxygen is DANGEROUS because if you have a leak, you can have LOTS Of problems!!!!!!!!!!

And NEVER store Hydrogen and oxygen in the same container!!!!!! BOOM if you get a spark!!!!!!

"Oh, the humanity !" was a quote from the news commentator as he watched and was describing the Hindenburg as it burned and lives were being lost.

Thanks,

i've never heard the english Commentary. They always talk over it in german ... :confused24::confused24::confused24:

Thanks,

i've never heard the english Commentary. They always talk over it in german ... :confused24::confused24::confused24:

squeeze, i was stationed at lakehurst, when i was in the nave.

the hloe, that was made by the hindenburg as it crashed to the ground, is absolutely huge!

oh and the hangar ,where the hindenburg was housed, now houses a completely functional aircraft carrier deck.

we used to launc and recover "t-28". airplanes from it. shoot 'em out one door, and recover 'em from the other door.

just jt

Here's the English version...

Hey thanks Tigress,

but i have to admit, though i watch US TV a Lot, i can not understand 100 Percent of the second Half of this Clip.

I understand the Quote 'oh the Humanity', but i can't image whats the Meaning of this. Of Course, this was a Disaster and as a Commentator who wants to comment the Arrival of that big Zeppelin at the Landing Site, he's overwhelmed by the the Flames and the quick Burnup and seeing the People fall out of Sky and watch the Men on the Ground running away for their Life must have been a really huge Load to carry.

And also, the spoken Word in english has changed since, a Lot more than the german. I just have to face my Limitations here.