IGNORED

More Ontario members!!!!

Guest ReinyRooster

Guest ReinyRooster

Wow...we have had a ton of Ontario people signing up lately......soon.....soon we will rule the world.....O.K.......time for my medication.......anyway...welcome fellow Ontarions

Never Mind TEXAS,,,,,, We Own this SITE

where do you get this "WE" stuff, charlie boy?

i would guess, in the dead of winter, we have more Canadians down here, than you do up there!

lol

just jt

ow wait a minute. are those "french talking folks" considered Canadians???

lol

jt

where do you get this "WE" stuff, charlie boy?

i would guess, in the dead of winter, we have more Canadians down here, than you do up there!

lol

just jt

ow wait a minute. are those "french talking folks" considered Canadians???

lol

jt

Hey, last winter I was regularly riding all the way into January; took a six week break and was at it again whenever the roads were clear.

BTW, did you know that Ontario is bigger than Texas? LOL (I lived in Austin 8 years before moving here.)

Hey, last winter I was regularly riding all the way into January; took a six week break and was at it again whenever the roads were clear.

BTW, did you know that Ontario is bigger than Texas? LOL (I lived in Austin 8 years before moving here.)

ontario is bigger that "present day , texas",(which by the way isn't technically a state).in it's original size, texas was larger than ontario, also larger than what was then the U.S.

just jt

Since there are so many Ontario people, how about we all list our favourite rides. Then we have other places to cruise.

Let me start:

Living in Dunnville I like the ride east of town through Stromness and Lowbanks, along the Erie shore to Port Colborne. A stop on West St. for Minor Fisheries and $8 Lake Erie perch dinner, then along hwy 3 to the east through Fort Erie and then north up the Niagara Parkway to Niagara-on-the-Lake. Back south again through Virgil and you can check out Chocolate FX for some scrumptious goodies. A quick buzz through the Thorold tunnel on hwy 58 and then back home.

How about around you? I tried hwy 507 between Gooderham and Flynn heading toward Bobcaygeon on a vacation .... now that was a bike road!! Not 400 yds in a straight line for about 40 miles, like the Byrds sang Turn, Turn Turn ;)

Well actually, that's not true. :) I'm not sure what the other thing is that you are thinking of but another myth is that Texas is the only state that reserved the right to secede and again become an independent nation. Here is some info on the flag.

http://www.snopes.com/history/american/texasflag.asp

don, i am almost positive, that texas ,originally retained the right to secede. however, in 1861, when texas was occupied by american troops, the "people of texas" voted by a margin of 4 to 1, in favor of secession. military law prevailed, the supreme court agreed, and that, was that!

i could be mistaken on some parts of this, it has been a while since i studied it.

just jt

don, i am almost positive, that texas ,originally retained the right to secede. however, in 1861, when texas was occupied by american troops, the "people of texas" voted by a margin of 4 to 1, in favor of secession. military law prevailed, the supreme court agreed, and that, was that!

i could be mistaken on some parts of this, it has been a while since i studied it.

just jt

Here is a pretty good article on the subject. I found it very interesting.

http://www.countrystyletx.com/articles/062/062_01.aspx

Well its not surprising that even canadians have figured out this is the best site on the web. Even a cave man can figure that out so its not too far a stretch that canadians can figure it out as well.:stirthepot::rotf::rotf:

GO figure you found it as well. :sign20:

Brad