IGNORED

More Ontario members!!!!

Guest ReinyRooster

How about around you? I tried hwy 507 between Gooderham and Flynn heading toward Bobcaygeon on a vacation .... now that was a bike road!! Not 400 yds in a straight line for about 40 miles, like the Byrds sang Turn, Turn Turn ;)

Did a couple of these roads on Sunday for the first time. What a nice area.

Brad

Did a couple of these roads on Sunday for the first time. What a nice area.

Brad

What?!!!! You Rode Sunday? So did we but no one else down here would. I think they've all got their bikes put up for the winter already. Either that or they just like to sit and look at them. I prefer to ride mine, but then who else would ride to Canada for a weekend just to shave someone's head? :whistling:

What?!!!! You Rode Sunday? So did we but no one else down here would. I think they've all got their bikes put up for the winter already. Either that or they just like to sit and look at them. I prefer to ride mine, but then who else would ride to Canada for a weekend just to shave someone's head? :whistling:

We did...on both counts:rotf::rotf:

Guest ReinyRooster

Hey dunvilsteev, I ride through your town when I head down tosee my cousin in NY state. Have to look you up next time I'm through there and we can grab lunch or something.

Dont ya just hate winter all them Canadians move south at the first sign of snow.:rotf::rotf::nanner:

Just kiddin we like yall you keep Charlie

Jeff

Here's one more Canuck gettin' ready to head to Texas - now I can afford to BUY BUY BUY since we have outpaced the US$