IGNORED

We just arrived in Sudbury

E-Fishin-C

Once we rode 1 hour north of Toronto. The Cold weather settle in And Myself and Four _Paws had to put on our weather jackets

Consider yourself lucky. I spent another 13 hours riding home in the sun and I can tell you I have never been so cooked.

Wanna know why? Cause I don't use sun block like some of those girly boys. I won't mention any names because ScaryLarry might get embarrassed.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Glad you two made it safely. Is the speed limit different in the states ? :think:

Brad

From my perspective, the speed is > SLOW !!! BUT, The U.S. has smaller gallons of gas - so the SLOW speed makes sense, makes the gas last longer... lol

My :2cents:...

MIKE aka Uturn

Consider yourself lucky. I spent another 13 hours riding home in the sun and I can tell you I have never been so cooked.

Wanna know why? Cause I don't use sun block like some of those girly boys. I won't mention any names because ScaryLarry might get embarrassed.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

But I take it that you now match his bike colour more than your own :crackup::crackup::crackup:

Guest Swifty

Oh Swifty.... Thank you very much for following the speed limit (The Canadian Way)

...the rest of us were just happy that you could pedal that thing fast enough to keep up to us.

What I couldn't figure out is how the other 1st gen drivin Canucks left town WHILE we were having breakfast, then when we come out AFTER having lunch in Angola they pull in for lunch....:confused:

We did finally catch up to Dogman near the border...another guy that knows how to pedal a 2nd gen.

"what are you bringing back into Canada, sir?"

"two tires and a bunch of alcohol."

"ok then, have a good trip?

:thumbsup2:

Once we rode 1 hour north of Toronto. The Cold weather settle in And Myself and Four _Paws had to put on our weather jackets

Oh Swifty.... Thank you very much for following the speed limit (The Canadian Way)

good to hear your both home safe

Dray

I finally found out the secret of how fast a 1st Gen is..............They leave just a little bit early, then stop for lunch. As the 2nd Gen's show up, they claim they have been there for awhile, then they scarf down their food as fast as they can. Then jump back on them there old relics and hobble as fast as they can to the next eating place and then play the game all over again and again , and again. Now , see how fast them 1st Gens are ? :stickpoke::stickpoke:

BEER30

Guest Swifty
I was shocked seeing you guys. I think the only reason I got ahead of you is I didnt stop to eat until I hit Buffalo.

Oh brother, Dave....WORK WITH ME HERE!!!

Guest Swifty
I finally found out the secret of how fast a 1st Gen is..............They leave just a little bit early, then stop for lunch. As the 2nd Gen's show up, they claim they have been there for awhile, then they scarf down their food as fast as they can. Then jump back on them there old relics and hobble as fast as they can to the next eating place and then play the game all over again and again , and again. Now , see how fast them 1st Gens are ? :stickpoke::stickpoke:

BEER30

OH, and I forgot one more thing...the 1st genners ALSO stop and wait for 2nd gen riders to fix their bikes and their partner's bikes....evidence of which was gathered despite their attempts to stop the paparozzi.

OH, and I forgot one more thing...the 1st genners ALSO stop and wait for 2nd gen riders to fix their bikes and their partner's bikes....evidence of which was gathered despite their attempts to stop the paparozzi.

What fell off Rhonda's this time?:whistling::confused24:

Larry

..."what are you bringing back into Canada, sir?"

"two tires and a bunch of alcohol."

"ok then, have a good trip?

But you didn't tell them about the rest of the stuff you brought back.

Must be a kitchen sink in there somewhere

Brad