IGNORED

just got home from dons MD

oldgoat

i want to say thank you Don and ellene for makeing a newbie welcome.

looks like i missed some of the wild stuff:confused07: i was there friday, saturday night left early sunday hmm should have stayed longer i guess? and thanks to all who came up to say hello and shake hands. sorry i guess i was just shy? i even said hello to mini and no reply??? hmmm and same with boomer????. guess im going to have to check my pits i guess??

i want to say thank you Don and ellene for makeing a newbie welcome.

looks like i missed some of the wild stuff:confused07: i was there friday, saturday night left early sunday hmm should have stayed longer i guess? and thanks to all who came up to say hello and shake hands. sorry i guess i was just shy? i even said hello to mini and no reply??? hmmm and same with boomer????. guess im going to have to check my pits i guess??

It was nice to meet you....as far as Mini goes...man, she's trouble...you don't want to get mixed up with her.:no-no-no: She'll flush you down the tubes . She's nothing but TROUBLE...AND THAT BOOMER GUY is to busy looking over his shoulder for them pygmies that are always chasing after him....you don't want to have anything to do with him either...he just AIN'T RIGHT IN THE HEAD, if you know what I mean...Now , you just stick with me, I'll head you down the right path.......:stirthepot:

It was nice to meet you....as far as Mini goes...man, she's trouble...you don't want to get mixed up with her.:no-no-no: She'll flush you down the tubes . She's nothing but TROUBLE...AND THAT BOOMER GUY is to busy looking over his shoulder for them pygmies that are always chasing after him....you don't want to have anything to do with him either...he just AIN'T RIGHT IN THE HEAD, if you know what I mean...Now , you just stick with me, I'll head you down the right path.......:stirthepot:

RUN!!!!! OLDGOAT RUN!!!!!! :missingtooth:

I had the same experience with a few members. It seems some are different in real life than they are in here. I guess everyone was so busy meeting everyone, it made it a bit less social for some. I don't think I met you, and if I did, I'm sorry that I don't remember. I was working on bikes the whole time, and got introduced to a whole bunch of people, but between the work and the heat, I can't remember them all. I did get to meet quite a few, and I hope to meet many more. Maybe next time, I can have more time for socializing. I'm sorry to the ones I didn't get to say goodbye to. I said bye to the ones that were around close when we left. We were just ready to break camp, and get to the hotel to cool off a bit. See ya next time!!

Monty & Angel

Yah! With soooo many members there, it's sometimes hard to remember everyone's names even though you know them! So, if some were lacking a little in social correctness forgive them as after a while we are ALL in a daze!! Glad to have met you and hope to see you again at the International or some where else!

I had the same experience with a few members. It seems some are different in real life than they are in here. I guess everyone was so busy meeting everyone, it made it a bit less social for some. I don't think I met you, and if I did, I'm sorry that I don't remember. I was working on bikes the whole time, and got introduced to a whole bunch of people, but between the work and the heat, I can't remember them all. I did get to meet quite a few, and I hope to meet many more. Maybe next time, I can have more time for socializing. I'm sorry to the ones I didn't get to say goodbye to. I said bye to the ones that were around close when we left. We were just ready to break camp, and get to the hotel to cool off a bit. See ya next time!!

Monty & Angel

It was nice to meet you Monty, there's alot of people that I didn't get to meet and that happens when you get so many people in a 1 or 2 day event, the more times you go the better it gets. Like you said you were a very busy man and doing an excellent job from what I could see, maybe on the next one you'll get to socialize a bit more. This is a really good crowd and I don't think anyone would knowingly try to give the impression of being unfriendly or aloof.

Would they!!!!

Ian

Guest scarylarry

Monty & Angel

It was a real pleasure meeting you and angel, We will have to get together again pop a top.

It was nice to meet you Monty, there's alot of people that I didn't get to meet and that happens when you get so many people in a 1 or 2 day event, the more times you go the better it gets. Like you said you were a very busy man and doing an excellent job from what I could see, maybe on the next one you'll get to socialize a bit more. This is a really good crowd and I don't think anyone would knowingly try to give the impression of being unfriendly or aloof.

Would they!!!!

Ian

I'll 2nd what Ian has said here. Myself I'm just plain horrible about remembering names. Like Yammer I do recognize most folks whenever I've run across them at other Venture gatherings & it does gets easier after a while too.

Larry

Also there were a few I would have liked to have met, and they weren't supposed to be there. They snuck in, and I didn't know about it until later! I even talked with one briefly, but had no idea who it was.

Ain't that right MUFFINMAN and YAMMER?:stirthepot:

Also there were a few I would have liked to have met, and they weren't supposed to be there. They snuck in, and I didn't know about it until later! I even talked with one briefly, but had no idea who it was.

Ain't that right MUFFINMAN and YAMMER?:stirthepot:

Yea that can happen very easly. Been there done that a few times myself. Kind of embarassing to ya later when you realize what happened too.:confused24:

Larry