IGNORED

Dat Bubber guy

Black Owl

After going to the Pork in the Pines last year, Bubber goes home and tells Mrs Bubber that Gary now has the old outhouse right inside his house. So, no more going out in da cold.

Well, this is a big mistake cause now Mrs Bubber is after him like a duck on a June bug to have him move the outhouse inside.

So, ol Bubber finally gives in. He gets his stubby pencil out, makes a sketch on a piece of lined school pad paper and figures out all the materials he needs to git er done.

Then he tinks maybe he should call Gary to get him to come over and help. Since Gary's already done this at his place, he can help and make the job much easier.

Bubber calls, talks to Gary and Gary agrees to come over on Saturday to help.

O dark early, Gary's up. He jumps on the Ol Blu By U and he's off to Bubber's place before he even has a cupa.

Well, he gets to Bubbers, pulls into the yard and he see's Bubber sitting outside with two buckets of nails. Ol Bubber, he's almost in tears and Gary's really concerned that maybe he hurt himself. Off the bike he jumps, runs over to Bubber and asks him what's wrong.

Bubber just looks at him with that ol hang dog look and starts telling him that he needs to go get more nails.

This really confuses Gary as there are two big buckets full of nails sitting there. So, he asks Bubber whats wrong with the nails he already has.

Bubber starts to tell him that Wally World had a big sale on nails, so he bought up all they had. When he got home he started looking at them and realized that them nails was made in China. And most of them had the heads on the wrong end. He tried to sort em out, and by the time he was done he didn't think he would have enough nails to finish building the indoor outhouse.

Well, gary looks into the buckets and sure enough, most of the nails have the heads on the wrong end.

Gary asks Bubber for a cup of coffee, and they sit there for a while drinking the coffee and just starring at the two buckets of nails.

All of a sudden gary jumps up and yells at Bubber that he knows what the problem is and he don't need to buy any more nails.

Ol Bubber, he just looks at Gary like he's crazy.

Gary reaches down into the bucket, pulls out a nail and tells Bubber, "These are for the other side of the house."

True story and I stands by it....

:15_8_211[1]:

That Gary sure is a loud mouth. He said we could use those nails and yust drive them through the wall from the outside of the house in. I was holding the nail and told Gary when I nod my head you just hit it.

It took two week for that lump on my head to go down! :yikes::yikes::yikes:

reminds me of me i went to get some bolts man at the store said sir there left hand threads so since im right handed i couldnt use them:think:

Speaking of which, everyone is born right-handed... only the GIFTED overcome it.

Now here's an interesting thing... I am right-handed for most things but I control the mouse with my left hand... almost always have. This allows me to "mouse around" while at the same time am able to jot down notes, etc on paper. I guess that is somehow connected to catching a ball with the left hand, throw it with the right.

Also, I can write/print backwards with my left hand.

Wierd huh?

Well, "tink" dat Owl'y nail story makes ya scratch yur nogg'in bout' Bubber? I wish I could tell yuz sompth'in "NO ONE KNOWS" about Bubber, NO ONE !:crying:,,,,,Owl'y an Gary will swear to it!

Renne,,,,

What ever he said ain't true and I got witnesses to prove it.

Unless it is good about me that is.

Bubber

Mrs Bubber left to see the grandkids for the weekend and I got a 2foot long honey do list..... that I am going to lose when I get home.

By accident of course.

Speaking of which, everyone is born right-handed... only the GIFTED overcome it.

Now here's an interesting thing... I am right-handed for most things but I control the mouse with my left hand... almost always have. This allows me to "mouse around" while at the same time am able to jot down notes, etc on paper. I guess that is somehow connected to catching a ball with the left hand, throw it with the right.

Also, I can write/print backwards with my left hand.

Wierd huh?

I'm left handed and use mouse in right mostly. Shoot handgun in whichever hand i pick it up in. Shoot long gun left handed.Threw football (when I could still throw one) mostly right handed but could throw farther left handed. Boxed left handed but could switch either way. Can hammer either hand. that one is rare. I write backhand and lefthanded but can write righthanded. I'm just all mixed up!!

I'm left handed and use mouse in right mostly. Shoot handgun in whichever hand i pick it up in. Shoot long gun left handed.Threw football (when I could still throw one) mostly right handed but could throw farther left handed. Boxed left handed but could switch either way. Can hammer either hand. that one is rare. I write backhand and lefthanded but can write righthanded. I'm just all mixed up!!

heh... the question now is.... which hand do you wipe your a$$ with??? :rotf:

pssstttt...... most people use toilet paper! :rasberry:

And that would be like....... NEVER :rotfl::rotfl: Whereas for me, folks ALWAYS have good tings to say.

:15_8_211[1]:

Like, good for delaying a ride, by falling off the scoot.... :bang head: :stickpoke:

BTW: Are the fork seals, replaced yet????

:stirthepot::mo money::mo money:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: what a crew of friends i gots.. wife says that its a good thing that theys got me.. cause noobody else might not want them.. so she guess that iam good fer sumpins..:cool10::cool10::cool10:

"Good fer sumpins" but we are not sure what. LOL

Just thought I would beat Rocket to the punch line for a change.

How were the storms last night? I heard that some places were real bad.

Steve

• 1 year later...

Yooper I was thinking about you the other day. A gal at work was up in your neck of the woods snowmobling, seems like it is the only place with snow. Not sure exactly sure where, but up near you. Glad you didn't go into hibernation up there on the U-P.

I am going to take a long weekend this summer and come to the U-P just see where the heck you live, just don't tell the little women eh.

Hope your getting that 1st gen ready to do a little riding, eh.

and I know for a fact that its all a lie!!

Gary would never.....and I mean never...leave the house without at least a pot of java drank!

Other than that little fact...most things are right.

Thanks sarge for sticking it to me. :whistling:

Got some 64 beer with your name on it! :rotf::rotf::rotf: How is that for payback? I probably still owe you at least one more. :buttkick:

Thanks sarge for sticking it to me. :whistling:

Got some 64 beer with your name on it! :rotf::rotf::rotf: How is that for payback? I probably still owe you at least one more. :buttkick:

Whatcha talkin bout Willis!:whistling::Im not listening to:bang head::beer:

Edited by sarges46
Not Lewis....it's Willis dumb dumb!