OK...how many WINGNUTS do we have?

Freebird

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boss are we giving you the itch for a GL1800 Gold Wing now?:whistling:

They sure are nice.....OK I better go hide now:duck:

Actually I think he's taking the comment by someone that there needs to be a Winger section started on this site for those who have "defected". :whistling:

I think he just wants to see if there would be enough interest. Kind of like the "darkside" section that he created.

Actually I think he's taking the comment by someone that there needs to be a Winger section started on this site for those who have "defected". :whistling:

I think he just wants to see if there would be enough interest. Kind of like the "darkside" section that he created.

That's a good guess coz he started a Harley site and then wanted to sell it so maybe nobody wanted it so he's thinkin of turnin it into a Honda site... ????

I shut down the Harley site long ago. I initially tried it after my brother bought a new Harley and then a couple of other friends also ended up with new Harleys. I found though that I just didn't have the time and energy to run and promote two sites. I think it's just hard to do so if you don't own a particular bike.

No, I have no intention of starting another site. I also don't want to try and be all things to all people, I just don't think it works. On the other hand, as more of our members switch to Goldwings, I don't want them to feel left out either. While this site is dedicated to the Venture and Royal Stars, it has become as much about the friendships as it is about the bikes.

So, yes, I am trying to get a feel as to whether or not I should add an area for our beloved Wingnuts. :)

Shucks, I thought this sit was already dedicaed to all the nuts out there, whether on wings or not.....:stirthepot:

But then, I remember a conversation we had shortly after the site got up and running where I mentioned that the site name could apply to what we do as well as what we ride. Cause every ride is a venture, regardless of what one is on.

Okay, now I'll shut up and go back to the nest.... :duck:

:15_8_211[1]:

I have an old 79 GL1000. Nice bike with Vetter fairing and bags. It needs a lot of work done to it, like coils, tires, fork seals, and some other things to get it running. I just don't have enough time to hunt up the parts and do the work on it just now. Does that count? I also worked with a guy we called Wingnut. He could get turned all the way around in a cross wind.

HEY...not only did I lose interest in the Harley site but then I tried to sell it just for what I had invested in the software and etc. but found no takers. I then offered to GIVE it to any of the few members that might want to take it over...still no takers. I finally just pulled the plug.