IGNORED

Riding Song by an Aussie

Aussie Annie

I like it, it's clean and speaks thoughts and feelings.

It's also confusing,,,, the video that is,,,, she rides the wrong side, and then she rides the right side, but then I notice she is going the wrong way,,,,,,, not good to watch first thing in the morning.

I went to the Virgin Islands after Hugo to rebuild Phone system. 1st thing I done right in the middle of town was pull a Big old line truck with pole trailer & poles out on the 6 lane road thru town on the WRONG side!!! Talk about a mess....:confused24:

I went to the Virgin Islands after Hugo to rebuild Phone system. 1st thing I done right in the middle of town was pull a Big old line truck with pole trailer & poles out on the 6 lane road thru town on the WRONG side!!! Talk about a mess....:confused24:

Well Dan, if'n yer gonna make a mess...it might as well be a big one :sign20: Saves you introducing yourself :crackup:everyone just referred to you as "the yankie eejut in the truck" :bang head:

Hey Annie.

Thanks for that. Loved it.

Especially like the colour of the bike.

Now - for all you state-side knockers who reckon we ride on the incorrect side of the road, consider this!

The English have been on the 'correct' side of the road for hundreds of years - even with their horses and carts. The when some of them headed to the good ol' USofA and started driving their horses and carts around, the rebel came out in them, and they decided to buck the system and drive on t'other side of the road. Got it? Good!

END OF DISCUSSION! :sun1:

Hey Annie.

Thanks for that. Loved it.

Especially like the colour of the bike.

Now - for all you state-side knockers who reckon we ride on the incorrect side of the road, consider this!

The English have been on the 'correct' side of the road for hundreds of years - even with their horses and carts. The when some of them headed to the good ol' USofA and started driving their horses and carts around, the rebel came out in them, and they decided to buck the system and drive on t'other side of the road. Got it? Good!

END OF DISCUSSION! :sun1:

Ok, ok, maybe you're right with what you're saying...but why do you have the steering wheel on the wrong side of your cages? :rasberry:

Ok, ok, maybe you're right with what you're saying...but why do you have the steering wheel on the wrong side of your cages? :rasberry:

Obviously to match being "on the wrong side of the road." :rasberry: backatcha.