IGNORED

Dennis, (MidRSV) this is all YOUR fault!!!

FreezyRider

Nice! How about some details?

She's a2003 with 67,000 miles. Bought it from a 66 year old man and his wife. They had bought it new. He just said it's time for him to sell, his interests have changed and they no longer tour. I did not buy the trailer, it was already sold. Didn't want it anyway.

The lady said he had every available trinket on it.....he just smiled and said, no, not nearly everything. But it is loaded.

Had to pay just a bit more than I wanted to, but got a ton of extras:

Full face helmet with headset.

Open face helmet with headset.

Kury trunk rack bag

Full cover

Half cover

Gerbing heated jacket liner for Donna

2 sets of Frog Toggs

Stock seat

Bunch of other gear....gloves, GW jackets, etc etc

It has an F4 Customs windshield on it too.

Pick it up on Sunday afternoon. Dang....it's a 2 hour ride home! :big-grin-emoticon:

After reading your thread about the new helmets I decided to go look at new ones as well.

In order to get the ones I wanted, I had to buy some other "accessories" to match.

Now see what you went and got started!!

Dad burn man, guess I won't be looking at any helmets any time soon. :rotf:

Nice ride, but I don't even see a helmet in that thar picture. :thumbsup2:

She's a2003 with 67,000 miles. Bought it from a 66 year old man and his wife. They had bought it new. He just said it's time for him to sell, his interests have changed and they no longer tour. I did not buy the trailer, it was already sold. Didn't want it anyway.

The lady said he had every available trinket on it.....he just smiled and said, no, not nearly everything. But it is loaded.

Had to pay just a bit more than I wanted to, but got a ton of extras:

Full face helmet with headset.

Open face helmet with headset.

Kury trunk rack bag

Full cover

Half cover

Gerbing heated jacket liner for Donna

2 sets of Frog Toggs

Stock seat

Bunch of other gear....gloves, GW jackets, etc etc

It has an F4 Customs windshield on it too.

Pick it up on Sunday afternoon. Dang....it's a 2 hour ride home! :big-grin-emoticon:

Cool! I'll be interested to hear your comments on this bike compared to your 1500 goldwing.

Cool! I'll be interested to hear your comments on this bike compared to your 1500 goldwing.

For one thing, it does sit lower. The seat is a Diamond and was made for a 32" inseam. Anyone who has seen me knows I'm waaaaay under that....and I could pretty much flat foot it when I sat on it.

It's going to take me some serious study-time to figgure out all them buttons!:hurts:

For one thing, it does sit lower. The seat is a Diamond and was made for a 32" inseam. Anyone who has seen me knows I'm waaaaay under that....and I could pretty much flat foot it when I sat on it.

It's going to take me some serious study-time to figgure out all them buttons!:hurts:

Way to go! :thumbsup2: I looked at a GW and all the buttons scared me off. I figured I would accidentally turn on the coffee maker when I was trying to turn on the toaster.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

After reading your thread about the new helmets I decided to go look at new ones as well.

In order to get the ones I wanted, I had to buy some other "accessories" to match.

Now see what you went and got started!!

Wow, a carbon fiber wing, Nice! I look forward to seeing it next week. If they would just move those pegs forward about 6 or 8 inches I would be on one too.

We'll let you ride at the back of the pack next weekend, right behind the Harleys.

Dennis

Wow, a carbon fiber wing, Nice! I look forward to seeing it next week. If they would just move those pegs forward about 6 or 8 inches I would be on one too.

We'll let you ride at the back of the pack next weekend, right behind the Harleys.

Dennis

Won't matter where I'm riding!

Actually, behind the Harleys would be a good idea for 2 reasons:

1. I can help all the ones that break down or lose parts.

2. The roar of the Harleys will surely drown out all the whining and chirping from the Ventures out front.

:rasberry::rasberry::big-grin-emoticon:

Won't matter where I'm riding!

Actually, behind the Harleys would be a good idea for 2 reasons:

1. I can help all the ones that break down or lose parts.

2. The roar of the Harleys will surely drown out all the whining and chirping from the Ventures out front.

:rasberry::rasberry::big-grin-emoticon:

Now that just ain't right.... This place is going to the birds!!!! er, to the Wings!!:whistling: