IGNORED

today was the day

junkyardog53

i'm tring to type without getting to crazy but what the hell, i just pick up my 2007 venture about 2 hr. ago those of you who already own one now how i feel right now.took it for a quick 20 mile drive. wow....wow....wow

i love my wife of 35 years, but i now have a mistress. the dealership i went to was out of state,i live in n.j. and they were in long island n.y. just outside the city ( n.y. honda/yamaha) let me tell you these people do it right i can't say enough about the people or the operation. anyway i feel great...............

Congrats!!

I've had mine for 7 weesk as of today and I've already got 5200 miles on her and she's running great. I believe it smoothes out the road better than any of the Goldwings I had and I've had several and put a lot of miles on each of them. The goldwings have the power and are great bikes but I have had more compliments on this bike than any bike I've owned except my old standby the 97 red/white Valkyrie.

Eddie Flinchum:322:

So, Why are you sitting here typing. Go to the store for a loaf of bread, in Asbury Park or Pittsburg if they don't have any bread you like there.:rotf::rotf:

congrats on the new scoot but ... DITTO BuddyRich... what the h*&%L are you doing on here???

:D :rotf:

i'm tring to type without getting to crazy but what the hell, i just pick up my 2007 venture about 2 hr. ago those of you who already own one now how i feel right now.took it for a quick 20 mile drive. wow....wow....wow

i love my wife of 35 years, but i now have a mistress. the dealership i went to was out of state,i live in n.j. and they were in long island n.y. just outside the city ( n.y. honda/yamaha) let me tell you these people do it right i can't say enough about the people or the operation. anyway i feel great...............

Mine tells me that all the time about my Midnight. She says you going to spend time with your black B@*%^.:confused24:

Mine tells me that all the time about my Midnight. She says you going to spend time with your black B@*%^.:confused24:

kbran,

Nancy says I just spend way too much money on "Gunslinger". I do get away with it more because my doctor says it's good therapy!.....LOL

Mark