IGNORED

Stupid Question

E-Fishin-C

If you don't want to wait on the bike to reset away from the "F" counter, you can press select after filling up and choose trip 1 or 2 then reset to zero.

I use this as a closer gauge for amount of fuel left in the tank when getting close to reserve. If i am close enough to gas station, i will let it go to reserve if that far out. i rather watch for stations and fill up before reserve.

My best solo mileage was 190 miles on the trip odo and filled up with 4.6 gallons.

my best 2up mileage was 184 miles on the trip odo and filled up with 5.1 gallons - went to reserve on that one with gas not far off.

I rode "F" for 24.0 miles, two up pulling the trailer. when I gased up, I filled the tank with 6 & 9/10 fuel:doh::no-no-no:

Brother, that was cutting it soooo close. i don't know how you got away with no walking for gas. must have been what was left in the carbs. maybe just some fumes.

I rode "F" for 24.0 miles, two up pulling the trailer. when I gased up, I filled the tank with 6 & 9/10 fuel:doh::no-no-no:

Brother, that was cutting it soooo close. i don't know how you got away with no walking for gas. must have been what was left in the carbs. maybe just some fumes.

No way, must mean 5 & 9/10. I filled up with 5.96 once.

I forever carry extra gas with me, even if its a gallon, But most of the time a 2.5 gallon can

Noop, My 2007 has a 6.1 gallon tank. I had 1/10th of a gallon left

Charlie By the way you keep asking Q? you do not have a owners manual for this bike do you thats the last thing I did was read the book its a guy thing I played with all the switches pushing buttons seeing what did what and how it worked Peg asked if I read the manual? NO its no fun that way. LOL

My RSTD has a 5 Gallon tank bummer :(

Yamaha didn't make the RSTD tank same as the RSV? extra gallon of gas makes a lot of difference on road trips..

Charlie By the way you keep asking Q? you do not have a owners manual for this bike do you thats the last thing I did was read the book its a guy thing I played with all the switches pushing buttons seeing what did what and how it worked Peg asked if I read the manual? NO its no fun that way. LOL

My RSTD has a 5 Gallon tank bummer :(

Yamaha didn't make the RSTD tank same as the RSV? extra gallon of gas makes a lot of difference on road trips..

No owners manual ......trial and error

No owners manual ......trial and error

Not trail & Error

A New toy with buttons....

Fun ain't it having such a beautiful bike setting in your driveway if your like me I had to look the next morning hoping I dint dream it up LOL....

Charlie your going to get so spoilt to this bike its crazy.. That's how I was when I moved up from a First Gen. Gotta Love that Second Gen. or for me RSTD now....:happy34:

There are even owners manuals online. I don't think Yamaha charges for the one on the website.

I do have one in pdf format, but I honestly think he is only asking all the questions so we won't forget that he has a shiny new second gen.

There are even owners manuals online. I don't think Yamaha charges for the one on the website.

I do have one in pdf format, but I honestly think he is only asking all the questions so we won't forget that he has a shiny new second gen.

Found it

Thanks