IGNORED

News Flash......

BoomerCPO

:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot: I know something....but Imma not gonna tell!

If ya did tell you would be the BIGGEST snitch I ever saw.....I'm just saying.:rotfl:

Boomer.....who now returns this Forum to its regularly scheduled buncha loonies.

Well I did sleep at a Holiday Inn last night. :superman: Hey, I'm just sayin!!!

Dang pal I was wondering where the heck ya been....long time no post!!

You doing any good out there in Kalifruity?

Boomer......who can ship ya a truckload of pygmies to help ya out.:banana:

You boys and Gals know any ENGLISH?????????? :missingtooth:

No com-pren -dey there folks. :yikes:

I am too far out of the loop!

AND who put Boomer in charge of the pygmies anyway?

Where did he get all those pygmies to begin with?

Inquiring minds........ awwww...... nope on second thought I am afraid to know!

Bubber

Ok so how was this hot date? Are ya gonna tell us anything? I mean you did mention it so I'm just saying......

If ya didn't want us to know you shouldn't have mentioned it. Besides I think some of us have ways of making you talk. Wonder how many cheesecakes or pies this would take?:Laugh:

Margaret

Sooner or later Monkey Boy will sing like a canary.....sooner if he hit a home run:cool10:.....later if she run him off with a garden hose.....:rotf:

Boomer....who sez its tough to be a grand slam hitter once yer chest has dropped and become part of yer stomach and ya gotta fumble wit dat hidden belt buckle.:whistling:

Ok, where are ALL the photos of Squid's open house. looks like we gotta play I-Spy and the answer is in one of the photo's.

Squid - get to posting those pics you promised - and don't leave out the incriminating ones. you know the one where monkey is shown with the unkown date.

The date didn't happen on Sunday, so there isn't any tidbits there. Dave will string y'all along accordingly and sing when the time is right. He did see her and thats all I'm going to say.

Dale....I'll try to get pics here up soon, gonna go to Sugarland tonight and help Dave Zipcode with his new HF trailer :banana:

LOL see Daves handle is catching on.. ( Dave Zipcode )....:rotfl:

The date didn't happen on Sunday, so there isn't any tidbits there. Dave will string y'all along accordingly and sing when the time is right. He did see her and thats all I'm going to say.

Dale....I'll try to get pics here up soon, gonna go to Sugarland tonight and help Dave Zipcode with his new HF trailer

:banana: