IGNORED

We're back like a bad penny!!

lonestarmedic

Hello to all. We are finally back online. The last 2 months have been a wreck. Readers digest version: Computers (plural) down. One new computer purchsed. One truck sent to boneyard and one car purchased. Maggie now has a 2001 Volvo S80. Maggie ended up taking a different job. Turned out well as she got a pay raise. Very unplanned. We lost quite a few folks at work due to contract breaches and overturns. I have worked 7 days a week since the 1st of March. Most weeks in excess of 70 hours. I am thankful to have a job, just need a break! Good news is we are finally getting a break. I have this weekend off. We are going to ride the three sisters in Leakey. Our 1st ride together since last June! I have battery cable cut and ready to outfit when I get back. If anyone still wants them. It looks like I will have the next 4-6 weekend off to catch up. Bet we figure out a way to spend the overtime money!

Talk to everyone soon.

Jb and Maggie

Hey JB,

I expected to see your mug on a milk carton! I was wondering what happened to ya'! It doesn't take long for that 7 day a week thing to get old. Congrats to maggie on her new job and car. :thumbsup2: I hope you and Maggie have a great weekend. You sure deserve it!

Earl and Jean

Hello to all. We are finally back online. The last 2 months have been a wreck. Readers digest version: Computers (plural) down. One new computer purchsed. One truck sent to boneyard and one car purchased. Maggie now has a 2001 Volvo S80. Maggie ended up taking a different job. Turned out well as she got a pay raise. Very unplanned. We lost quite a few folks at work due to contract breaches and overturns. I have worked 7 days a week since the 1st of March. Most weeks in excess of 70 hours. I am thankful to have a job, just need a break! Good news is we are finally getting a break. I have this weekend off. We are going to ride the three sisters in Leakey. Our 1st ride together since last June! I have battery cable cut and ready to outfit when I get back. If anyone still wants them. It looks like I will have the next 4-6 weekend off to catch up. Bet we figure out a way to spend the overtime money!

Talk to everyone soon.

Jb and Maggie

See ou two in Leakey JB..I responded to your other question on the BBQ meet thread. Tom