IGNORED

Great News! About Clutch Diaphragm Springs!

skydoc_17

I just received word that the vendor will accept the old, defective clutch diaphragm springs back for a credit and will replace every spring with a new one! If you have purchased a Clutch Diaphragm Spring Kit from me and received it, PLEASE send the Spring ONLY, back to me! My address is:

Earl Harrell

115 Colony Court

Duncansville, Pa. 16635

I will be shipping the defective springs back to the vendor and will receive a new, proper thickness spring for every one I turn in. I will be shipping these springs on Friday April 30, 2010 so if you get your clutch spring to me by that time, you will be in the first group to receive your new, proper thickness replacement spring. Not to worry, if you miss the first shipping, I will be sending a second batch for replacement and there would be a slight delay in receiving your replacement clutch spring. PLEASE remove the clutch diaphragm spring from the plastic package and ONLY send the spring in a mailer envelope. ( a 6X6" bubble wrap mailer will be fine)

Thank you one and all for bearing with me thru this, I will repost the Ads for the First Gen, and Second Gen. Clutch Spring Upgrade Kits as soon as the proper springs start to arrive.

For those of you that have ordered the kit and not received it, Your kit will be shipped with the first batch of the correct springs!

Thanks again for your patience,:thumbsup2:

Earl

Too late.....lol.....kbran put your Clutch kit in my scoot yesterday....all is well !

Boomer....who sez even the pygmies appreciate your efforts Earl....and I can ship you one no higher than 2 feet tall to use as a beer holder next to yer couch.:crackup:

Too late.....lol.....kbran put your Clutch kit in my scoot yesterday....all is well !

Boomer....who sez even the pygmies appreciate your efforts Earl....and I can ship you one no higher than 2 feet tall to use as a beer holder next to yer couch.:crackup:

I have also installed your clutch kit ( doubled spring ). I have no issues with the way it is, if it poses no problem I'll leave it alone. Glad to hear they came through with the fix. :thumbsup2: