IGNORED

Lift adapters

Carbon_One

Well folks as much as I hate to do this I am raising prices of the lift adapters by $10 per model. The new prices will go into effect Oct 14, 07. I've already updated the ad in the classified section reflecting the price increase. If you order before the deadline subtract $10 when placing the order.

I've held out as long as possible avoiding this issuse but between shipping and raw material costs going up I have no choice. I have bought steel in a larger quanity to help offset that cost but shipping cost is nothing that I can control. Hopefully it'll be another year before I have to do this again.

Thanks to everyone who have already bought an adapter from me

Larry

Well folks as much as I hate to do this I am raising prices of the lift adapters by $10 per model. The new prices will go into effect Oct 14, 07. I've already updated the ad in the classified section reflecting the price increase. If you order before the deadline subtract $10 when placing the order.

I've held out as long as possible avoiding this issuse but between shipping and raw material costs going up I have no choice. I have bought steel in a larger quanity to help offset that cost but shipping cost is nothing that I can control. Hopefully it'll be another year before I have to do this again.

Thanks to everyone who have already bought an adapter from me

Larry

Hi Larry,

Inflation is rising the costs of everything now a days and you should be no exception Larry. Don't feel bad about the price increase because your adapter is worth it! I use mine at least once a week. I did purchase 4 quick pins with locks to replace the bolts on the legs and boy do I like them. I bought them at a tractor supply and now I can put the legs on and remove them in no time. The pins are the same diameter and length as the bolts with a swing clamp attached to hold them in place. I will send you a photo if you like as they are only .78 a piece here and work great! Keep making your quality product my friend! As far as the price, you only have to buy it once because you will never wear it out!......LOL

Thanks,

Mark