IGNORED

Oberlin Inn Canceled

Rickster

Well, I got my notice today from the BBB that the Oberlin Inn was being questioned about their business practices. How many of you all sent in a complain besides me?:confused07:

I filed a complaint with the BBB, didnt think this was handled very well.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know this was going to be a major issue with the Oberlin Inn when I posted, just an FYI to anyone who was staying there. Being new to VentureRiders I am looking forward to meeting everyone and Thankfull that Freebird puts something like this on for all of us to enjoy. As for the Oberlin Inn I agree it could have been handled differently, as for Freebird and his family Thank You for your efforts. I didn't mean to put you in the middle of something you had no control over. I was just posting so that the travelers didn't get blindsided with no place to stay or give everyone a heads up so you can make arrangements. I hope I don't get lynched when I show up for the hell raising....... :smile5:

Don't give it another thought. You did good by letting us know. Apparently they weren't even bothering to call some folks, just putting letters in the mail. Who knows...by the time some folks found out that their rooms had been canceled, there may not have been rooms elsewhere.

I didn't know this was going to be a major issue with the Oberlin Inn when I posted, just an FYI to anyone who was staying there. Being new to VentureRiders I am looking forward to meeting everyone and Thankfull that Freebird puts something like this on for all of us to enjoy. As for the Oberlin Inn I agree it could have been handled differently, as for Freebird and his family Thank You for your efforts. I didn't mean to put you in the middle of something you had no control over. I was just posting so that the travelers didn't get blindsided with no place to stay or give everyone a heads up so you can make arrangements. I hope I don't get lynched when I show up for the hell raising....... :smile5:

Dont think this has anything to do with you, I appreciate your heads up, and I doubt Don is the least bit upset with you either. Mini mite tear you a new one, :crackup::crackup::crackup: just kidding, she's a sweetheart too!! Look forward to meeting you. Craig

Skeered?? I ain't getting in this one. Somebody said she was a Moderator!!!

Rickster you bringing your own rope???

Riding 2nd gen you might need a pull..

Hey you started it on that other thread Dan. What's a girl gotta do to get some respect around here? :innocent: I've been really really good this year.

Margaret

1. machine guns Not really a machine gun.

2. metal thongs That was a gift.

3. buckets of water I was asked to do a favor.

comes to mind at first thought....lol:rotf::rotf::whistling:

So that should answer those questions. :whistling:

Isn't it fun to hijack a thread? And I didn't do it just got dragged in.:rotf::rotf:

Margaret