IGNORED

Oh please, can I win the CDI on ebay ??

dingy

Where? Where? Where???

Go for it Gary. What is wrong with yours? Spray it out with some contact cleaner and dry it out good? Isn't there a difference on them ? Is it just the Boost hookup? I loose track of these things and have to go back and dig it up again.

My bike is an 83.

I bought an 88 1300 from MiCarl that is going in it.

CDI is different.

Gary

I don't understand why you'd need to change out the TCI?? I sold my spare '88 motor to Kurt (Gone14s) last year, and he pulled the '84 1200...bad 2nd... and stuck in the '88. Kept everything original '84...even the carbs. Ran like a champ..

My scooter is a 1983,

I am putting a 1988 - 1300 in it.

I want to use the 1300 carbs on it since I am also putting on Vmax heads.

Am currently exchanging PM's with Squeeze about re-jetting requirements.

Gary

My scooter is a 1983,

I am putting a 1988 - 1300 in it.

I want to use the 1300 carbs on it since I am also putting on Vmax heads.

Am currently exchanging PM's with Squeeze about re-jetting requirements.

Gary

I understood what you were doing. What I didn't know was your plan to use the MKII carbs, and a need to change out the TCI because of it. I'm wondering if the '83 carbs would have performed just as well without having to change the TCI?? Are you doing the cams as well??

I understood what you were doing. What I didn't know was your plan to use the MKII carbs, and a need to change out the TCI because of it. I'm wondering if the '83 carbs would have performed just as well without having to change the TCI?? Are you doing the cams as well??

Yes, I also got cams & valve covers

Pictures below of heads.

I would like to not modify my 1200 carbs at this point, I would like to keep with my 1200 engine.

I also have a set of parts carbs coming in addition to the set that was on the 1300 parts bike.

Gary

Yes, I also got cams & valve covers

Pictures below of heads.

I would like to not modify my 1200 carbs at this point, I would like to keep with my 1200 engine.

I also have a set of parts carbs coming in addition to the set that was on the 1300 parts bike.

Gary

That's gonna look cool. You might as well go with the boost too.... That's where a lot of your performance will come from...