IGNORED

A Tour DeVenture

jemorrisonjr

cost to paint the truck was 200(close family friend) tour pac 299 seats 230 and some minor $ for assorted stuff you always need.....

There are cheaper ways.... but mine is different and its all Yamaha.... I did have the detatchable one but wanted more.....

No sound coming from the speakers... Couldnt hear it with the slash cuts anyways

Edited by jemorrisonjr

... and I love the color, and obviously you took great pains with all that you did in bringing your bike up to such a great look! NOW for the weather change we are all ready for ... IMMEDIATELLY>

PMS here; 21, degrees tonight, 3" of ****e Shi-! But upper 30's by day for melting. Just waiting. The 86 VR is ready and panting! So is Z.

JackZ

:Venture::7_6_3[1]: Yup, I'll ride in any direction! Jz

I've seen pics of a Road Star done that way. Any guesses on total cost? :scratchchin: You can buy a RSTD cheaper than you can a RSV so depending on mod costs, that would be an option. Definitely has my curiousity going bigtime!

The cost wasnt what made me do this.... Didnt like the venture fairing... So I did this...

Hello, sure looks sweet, is that a factory rack to mount the trunk?? If not, where can they be had? Thanks

Yes it is a OEM part I got most of the parts from Pinwall Cycle http://stores.ebay.com/PinWall-Cycle-Parts-Inc

They ship fast but sometimes they dont send all the screws....But I have plenty sitting around

And I did have to get a couple new parts because I didnt want to wait for the parts to come up on auction