IGNORED

Boomer Update in Cajun Country

BoomerCPO

Relatives found me a nice 1 bedroom Apartment. After numerous shopping trips the place is now completely furnished and good to go and I have moved in.

Hooked up with some great bike riders at 2 well known biker-friendly places. They went ape for my Midnight Venture and so far I have not seen ONE Venture in all my travels around heah.

Eating a lot of good home-cooked Cajun food and this Saturday a whole passel of us are riding up to Mamou La. for the big Mardi Gras held there annually.

The weather-guessers are calling for sunshine and temps in the mid-50's which equates to fine riding weather for me.

Take care and be well all!!

Boomer.....who's riding hard in de flatlands of Loozeeanner now and durn happy about it too.

Are you there to stay? If so we need a meet and eat there..Tom

Yes I am home for good now. The riding season will break wide open here by the end of February. I have no plans for work...the cost of living is such that I'm sure I can live on my Pension. (Fingers still crossed on this).

As far as a meet-up with anyone here I am game for that. The scoot will need a new set of tires and a carb synch by next month....I'm gonna contact Squidly and set-up a trip to his place in Houston for that....If he's willing that is.

Keep me in mind for any/all Invites guys....Really looking forward to meeting all and doing some great rides as well.

Boomer.....who sez let the good times roll and to hell wit that Who Dat crap.

March 10 is a Wednesday. that snow must really be messing with your mind. Hows the shoveling going!:scared::rotf::crackup::rotfl:

I figured since he don't know where Georgia is, most likely will take him 3 days to get there.

1 day through Louisiana, 1 day through Alabama, and a full day just finding Atlanta (86er place). :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Boomer start saving your pennies so yo'all can come up to the PIP (Pork in the Pines) in Minnesota. Pretty sure the snow will be gone by Sept.

Go North turn at first light in Minnesota and ask for Steve. LOL :yikes::yikes:

WE all can make room for you all. :banana::banana::banana:

Bubber

Boomer,glad to hear your relocation went OK...

For you and the rest of the gang in Cajun Country,I have a bit of news..

A few weeks back,I delivered a walk in cooler to a guy in Broussard,La.

He started a small brewery and I had a chance to sample some of his beer.Awesome :thumbsup2:

So,be watching at your favorite watering hole....:)

I was blown away by the beer he calls "Canebrake" made with Louisiana sugarcane...

Here is the link to his site. www.parishbeer.com Enjoy !!!!!!:D:D

IH TRUCK GUY who's got his southern brothers and sisters back..:beer:

He started a small brewery and I had a chance to sample some of his beer.Awesome :thumbsup2:

I was blown away by the beer he calls "Canebrake" made with Louisiana sugarcane...

Dan I'm starting to think u may have issues! Considering your text about the great beer you had in fort collins you sent me earlier. Flat tire was it? Your my hero by the way. lol P.S. Sorry for the hi jack, now back to the regularly scheduled banter.

Dan I'm starting to think u may have issues! Considering your text about the great beer you had in fort collins you sent me earlier. Flat tire was it? Your my hero by the way. lol P.S. Sorry for the hi jack, now back to the regularly scheduled banter.

Get the story straight there buddy..Fat tire is made in Ft.Collins but I had it on tap in Reno..:beer: :thumbsup2::thumbsup2: :beer:

Dan,

I assume you brought some back for a WI maintenance day?

RR

Dan,

I assume you brought some back for a WI maintenance day?

RR

My plan was to bring alot back,but he only brews small batches at a time and no bottles,only kegs at this time..

With him getting the cooler,I think his production will increase and he will be able to keep more beer cold.

When he get's a little bigger and has everything in order we have a couple of bars in Milwaukee that have nothing but craft beers on tap.Their beer selection changes weekly and in the not to distant future,I really hope to be drinking Cajun beer on tap in Milwaukee...:beer: