IGNORED

Finally!

BOO

I usually leave the first of Feb to go to Florida. I'm suppose to be retired BUT I took on this job a few months ago to remodel an old 4 flat into a duplex.. Figured what the heck, two or three months should be done. The job drug on and on AND finally was jeopardizing my time in Florida. Finally finished installing the counter tops this afternoon and I'm out of this cold and snowy weather first thing in the morning Wahoo, Wahoo....

Should be in southern Georgia by tomorrow night then on down to the Fort Myer area till the end of the month. No bike though, just the cage. Did I mention the shorts and flip flops?

AND I don't want any of you northerners sending down any cold weather, just keep it till I get back. Had to clean three inches off the drive this evening but I was smiling.

BOO

well they all told me it would be a cold day in hell that the vikings would make it to miami. and well we vikings fans know it didnt happen so enjoy the nice weather

but the least ya can do is send some nice weather this way. or 2 hot babes witha beach blanket and i be ok:cool10:

Weather in Fort Myers should be highs in the 70 (+) with lows in the high 40's to low 50's...

Great riding weather Boo.. to bad you dont have your bike this time.

Hope you and Jane have a wonderful trip and stay. Hope to see you both again soon.

Eck