IGNORED

Many Thanks...................

DragonLady

Hi everyone,

Just want to take a moment to thank everyone for their love, prayers, and concerns while undergoing my 2 surgeries and now as I begin my recovery at home. No words could express how much I appreciate your friendships that we've acquired over the years through Venturerider.org. I know it's going to be a long painful recovery, but knowing I have so much loving support and continuing prayers from the venturerider family members, it'll keep me going. Once again, thanks to all. Looking forward to seeing everyone again soon.

Charlene

Well were just glad that you'll be all better soon enough. Now give Lewis a hard time gotta keep that man on his toes. :crackup::crackup:Ok I'm just joking. I hope your recovery goes faster then you think and you're in very little pain. Looking forward to getting to see you up and about this year. Maybe even riding on the bike?

Margaret

I'm so glad you are home and on the road to recovery, Charlene! On the other hand, it's too bad it took two surgeries to get you to post on the Forum!!!

:cool10:

You will, I hope, let me know if I can do anything at all to be helpful...

Kindest Regards,

TERRY

And I am sure everyone here is glad to connnect with your Spirit and the Great Spirit (the Good Lord for me) ... and all as one.

Just remember, 'Tought times don't last, tough people do!' So keep going for the gold and remember this pix of Dan. He will probably let you use the idea though I am sure he has the patient on this! And I may have sent this to you already. It's my FAVORITE shot to send to my friends who are in ahealing mode! YUP, sent it large so you don't have to mess with opeing it! NOW just keep healing!

Prayers, .... daily.

JackZ

http://venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=41043&stc=1&d=1265248671

PS I owe you and your hubby a lot of this when we meet, too! Send him off to sewing school so he can make this for you on your trike! LOL. A walker can be done also. LOL. Jz

:97::97::97:

Certainly glad to see your at home and starting down the road to recovery Charleen. As you go down that road just remember there are many people thinking and praying for you and those thought just may seem to ease some pain and discomfort along the way.

Sure cant wait to see you up and about again and when you can get around please make sure you kick Lewis in the shin for me..:stickpoke:

Good luck and best wishes on your recovery. :thumbsup2:

Eck