IGNORED

Cheap source for Genuine Yamaha Parts?

DAKn2

Carl,

Dont you sell that stuff at your site Thunder valley?

http://www.thundervalleypower.com/store/

Not OEM. I can't get OEM parts at a price that will let me be competitive with the sites already listed.

I do carry a variety of non-OEM parts.

DAKn2, if an aftermarket part is acceptable you might have a look at my store. Remember you get 15% off the prices listed entering "VentureRider" as a coupon code at check out.

If you don't see what you're looking for use the "Contact Us" link at bottom left and send me a message, I'll try and get it for you.

Instead of cheep parts, does anybody know where to get genuine Yamaha parts inexpensively?

I have dealt with this company in the past & will continue to do so. They became the internet sales portion of Flatout Motorcycles. I believe they are still, 20% over cost on the pricing & that is much better than MSRP. One example I have is (fall 2008), middle gear assy $301 MRSP, cost was $189...........

http://www.partshark.com/

:2cents::canada:

While perusing through the various links shown above I noticed that Partsnation had some pretty decent prices, however, using the rear brake disc as a guinea pig I found the prices varied a fair amount apart. Low price was about 184.00 while the high price was 197.00, yet those with lower priced "hard parts" seemed to have slightly higher softer parts like seals and such. When I ordered my new ignition switch last summer I found it at seattle yamaha for 148.00 while parts shark had it for 124.00. Bottom line, it pays to look around from site to site. The prices can vary widely. While I know loyalty plays a part sometimes the price difference is sufficient enough to look at another site. Personally I float between seattle and partshark for my oem parts.