IGNORED

Charlene and "The Button"

DragonRider

Here are a couple of pictures of Charlene, in the first pic is her new best friend,

:thumbsup2::Laugh:"The Happy Button":banana::big-grin-emoticon::banana:

[ATTACH]40895[/ATTACH]

This picture was taken at 6:00 AM, the morning after her surgery!!!!!

[ATTACH]40894[/ATTACH]

Edited by DragonRider

Lewis,

It's nice that Charlene has that "happy button", but when she get's home she'll be wanting your remote. Becarefull! Once you give that up, you'll never get it back.

Tell Charlene that we are praying that it was a done right, and that she will be back on the bike with you soon.

Ken

If she didn't have that Happy Button and I took a pic, your right, Im in the hospital, but they have another name for that button here, it's' the "I don't give a Dxxn button", and thats how those pictures got taken.

Wow Lewis. If I were to EVER post a pic of Sheryl in a hospital bed I would end up in the bed beside her and I would need at least 2 happy buttons!:missingtooth:

She is now out of the bed and walking, a short lap around the nurse's station, but I think that is still amazing. She sat in her chair for about an hour. Haven't even discussed going home yet, I dont think before Tuesday, I would be really surprised if she did. She might be getting rid of Mr. Happy soon for meds by mouth, hope that goes well, its up to her when to do that. I don't want to see her in any more pain.

She has seen the pics and she approved of them, in fact it was her idea to take them.

Is she taking that happy button home?Or, just never going to show her that you posted those pics?

Glad she's doing ok. How long till she gets to go home?

Margaret

If everything goes will with the rest of Charlene's PT, she just might be able to go home tomorrow and that really made her day............

[ATTACH]40937[/ATTACH]

The Dr. told her that this morning:thumbsup:, but she isnt sure she is ready.........she is still having lots of pain when getting up and down, and somebody kidnapped her best friend :crying:early this morning......no more "Happy Button", but they are giving her injections of the same meds as needed.

Edited by DragonRider