IGNORED

PM to Canada from Tennessee

vic venture

Cold and clean no caffeine!! HaHaHa!!!!! But 5-6% alcohol by volume :rotfl:

Thinking warn thoughts today. Maybe winter will end sooner!!

:97:

Went through Tennessee two winters ago and I aim to go through with the bike this summer if everything pans out. Just loved it. Loved the ascent everyone talked with. ah!:7_6_2[1]:

I agree. Spent some time at CFB Coldlake (Maple Flag) and Edmonton (Cold weather Cruise Missle Test). Loved every second of it. But you all can keep all that cold weather up there.

Ready For Summer:fishin::fishin::sun1:

Glenn

But why, we are very willing to share........ This teaches the winter deprived people, tolerance...... :duck::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I think we are just being neighbourly and sending the crappy weather back to you all. We had a nasty blizzard last weekend in Western Canada and it came up from Colorado across Montana with 50 mph winds and up to 30 inches of snow. :snow2:

We have 7 foot high drifts in a few places and the trans canada hiway and most other highways were closed for a day and a half.:snow2:

So, i really dont feel too badly about sharing with our friendly neighbours to the south, they should put the blame on those guys in Colorado, not us Canadians this time, lol!:stirthepot:

Brian

I just wait for the Ground-dog day.

There is a dog outside, leg lifted, frozen to a fire hydrant.

Once he falls to the ground, it's riding time again.

BTW Vic Venture: "Drink Canada Dry" is NOT a suggestion. It's an ad for a soft-drink product. I've heard of people who've mis-read it, and are still trying to drink this country dry.

:snow2:

I just wait for the Ground-dog day.

There is a dog outside, leg lifted, frozen to a fire hydrant.

Once he falls to the ground, it's riding time again.

BTW Vic Venture: "Drink Canada Dry" is NOT a suggestion. It's an ad for a soft-drink product. I've heard of people who've mis-read it, and are still trying to drink this country dry.

:snow2:

DANG!!! WELL I kept trying but I would have to go back and make more money. I'm glad you cleared that up for me. I thought it was a dare:crackup::crackup:

A guy told me the other day of an aunt who lived on the

Montana/Canadian border.

There had been an ongoing dispute between the US and Canada

about in which country the

the property was actually located. Both countries claimed rights

but after many years of negotiation

it was decided that it was to be in the United States.

"Thank God" said his aunt. "I won't have to endure another

Canadian winter ".

Renne............:doh:

Hey Vic,

Here in New Brunswick we blame the weather on Maine and Maine blames us :hurts: But really I think it is Quebec's fault :rotf:

We are heading to Nashville in July so hopefully it will be warm (and dry) by then.

I can pretty much guarntee warm but not so sure about dry. Give us a shout when your in the area. we can check out jacks Bar B Que :witch_brew: