IGNORED

Hard to complain, but I will

Dave77459

It is 77F here, and not a cloud in the sky. A tad breezy, but riding without heavy gear and feeling warm is so nice. Sat on the cafe's patio, had a great burger and something hoppy. You could tell everyone was enjoying Global Warming... so many smiles, and so many short skirts.

But, I had an appointment to see the doctor on my day off. 1:45PM. Just the right time to prevent a nice "there and back" ride today. I called at 12:30, because I wasn't sure if it was 1:30 or 1:45, and learned they'd set me up with the doctor I disliked. We rescheduled for Monday.

So I missed a good long ride for nothing. Coulda put on 500 miles today instead of 150. Still, it's hard to complain about 150 miles in the most perfect weather you are likely to see, in January.

Thanks for listening. Hope it's just as nice where you are. :stirthepot:

Dave

What kind of sick, sadistic persons posts stuff like that to read when he knows we are up to our A-holes in snow and sleet? Didn't your momma raise you right or some thing?

Jumping cats Boy...... knock that crap off or I may have to come down there and stay with you for a month or till Spring comes any way. :stirthepot:

What kind of sick, sadistic persons posts stuff like that to read when he knows we are up to our A-holes in snow and sleet? Didn't your momma raise you right or some thing?

Jumping cats Boy...... knock that crap off or I may have to come down there and stay with you for a month or till Spring comes any way. :stirthepot:

pick me up on the way past!! I'll bring the gun.

pick me up on the way past!! I'll bring the gun.

We'll fix this guy! He won't every say anything good about his weather ever again. :crying::crying:

And lets send some extra big needles to his Dr. too, you know the kind they use on horses.:yikes: lol

Don't forget the ammunition too.

What? I was just joining in on all the complaining I've been listening to. Do you understand how hard it is to enjoy your rides on New Years Eve and New Years Day when people are always *****ing? So finally, I get to do a little complaining about a day so pretty that people were suntanning, and this is what I get? :innocent:

My doctor is a she and she is really nice. Last time I was there, she gave me a suggestion for a great bacon cheeseburger joint. :thumbsup:

I'll have a nice long think about this, when we're riding tomorrow down to the coast for the Maintenance Day. :stirthepot:

Dave

Thank you for your post about a beautiful day in your neighborhood. Now BITE ME! I mean this in a friendly way.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:Excuse me for feeling bitter. Oh, by the way did I tell you "Bite Me". Must be the ehco in here. I think this rooms getting smaller or is it bigger? I can still hear "Bite me":rotfl::rotfl::nanner::nanner: