IGNORED

If you could have one new accessory added what would it be?

Yama Mama

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to get another set of the smooth Saddlebag Hinge Accents.

Who sold those on VENTURERIDERS, I would like to get some new wording ..................Ron

I had those made but it was pretty much a one time deal unless a LOT of folks are interested again. I think the minimum quantity was something like 50 sets before I could place the order.

Diamond R driver's backrest and passenger arm rests, and a tag-a-long trailer, and warmer weather so we could ride

I'd like the backrest. Got a trailer, and talked to the Man upstairs about the weather, but not sure he listened. :think:

May be a good thing on the weather since I left the bike in Alabama. Would have to talk to Riderduke about riding me ***** down there to get it.

Edited by Wanderer
add text

Heated gear. I don't have the knowledge to hook something up like this and am considering paying someone to do it for me. Would love to extend my riding in the winter.

You have no idea how many times I have looked at the heated gear on Motorcycle Superstore. They had a package deal top and bottom for $325 back in December.

Ben

You have no idea how many times I have looked at the heated gear on Motorcycle Superstore. They had a package deal top and bottom for $325 back in December.

Ben

I will ride down to about 40 degrees with the sun out and do fine. Below that and it gets tough. I am seriously considering the heated gear.

What do they look like? The factory "Venture" inset is missing :( off one of my saddlebag hinges, so I'm probably interested. Oh, yeah, price estimate???

They varied depending upon what people wanted but here is what mine look like. They are polished stainless steel with deep acid etched text.

We'd be interested in hearing more about a set of the inserts.

Our next accessory will be a hidden hitch and trailer wiring harness. After that a taller windshield with vent, knee wind deflectors, GPS and I-Pod mounts, steibel horn, safety chrome air cleaner covers, then billet passenger floorboards. There are a few other pieces but they'll come later...