IGNORED

Got a few points yesterday!

Gary N.

A long time ago a much older and much wiser friend of mine told me that with women "it's a h*ll of a lot easier to lose points then it is to get them".

Well yesterday I was able to gain a few. Mary is a big C&W music fan so when we saw that Garth Brooks was playing here in Vegas I suggested that we try and get tickets. She said it would be impossible, that the show would have been sold out months ago. I said it don't hurt to ask. So at 3:00 yesterday afternoon we go to the box office and they have a line for last minute cancellations. No body was waiting so I said lets go. After a ten minute wait the girl called us up. She said there was two seats for the 10:30 show, centre stage, row O. I said we'll take them.

Mary was so excited and giddy like a teenage girl. The show was excellent and even though I'm not a fan I really enjoyed it too. Trisha Yearwood, his wife, came out for a couple of songs as well.

I was a hero last night. Now I just have to figure out how not to lose those points. Maybe tickets to Brooks and Dunn???

Seems there is no way of loosing points with the gals, you just have to try to keep making more than you loose.

I'm more of a Willie guy but that would make no points and probably loose several.

Good going Gary,

BOO

May I suggest leaving the Laptop in the Living Room. :thumbsup2:

Brad

Mine never enters the bedroom. Unlike someone else I know.

You could probably use a few extra points there Brad, the way you keep loosing them all the time. Right Rhonda???

Quit taking that puter to bed man.

Every morning it's a new day, and with each new day comes zero points. If you make 100 points in the morning you stand to loose a quick 100 points on your first mis-step, so best to wait until close to the end of the day to make points, that way maybe they'll pay off before it's lights out.:innocent:

JMT

Carl

PS, Good going Gary, you must have timed it right.:happy65:

Speaking from experience?:stickpoke:

You could probably use a few extra points there Brad, the way you keep loosing them all the time. Right Rhonda???.

And I thought you gained points from a nice smile, that's all I have to do ! :innocent:

Brad