IGNORED

Woke up to snow

ctraylor

Whiners!

We had up to 22 inches over Christmas and it has been so cold it can't snow in Minnesota

My BIL said it was down to -35 below zero on Leaf Lakes MN. We had a little heat wave here in North Branch at -15. Cold enough to freeze you too-too off. Not to be confused with a foo-foo valve but close.

Were the he!! is Spring anyway.

Woke up to 4 inches of snow and still coming down. Below 0 temps predicted at night. You guys up north stop sending us this cold. I am getting PMS (Parked Motorcycle Syndrone).

Wow..That cold in AR even. We keep talking about moving south for a longer riding season, but I'm not sure how far south one needs to go anymore.

At least if I stay up here I can partially cure the PMS with the snowmobile.

Later, Scooter Bob

Whiners!

We had up to 22 inches over Christmas and it has been so cold it can't snow in Minnesota

My BIL said it was down to -35 below zero on Leaf Lakes MN. We had a little heat wave here in North Branch at -15. Cold enough to freeze you too-too off. Not to be confused with a foo-foo valve but close.

Were the he!! is Spring anyway.

I hear ya Bubber, yesterday morning i woke up to a nice and cozy -30 below. Although we only got about 13 inches of snow over x-mas here in northeast S.Dak!

That Global Warming thingy has pushed the low here in central Mississippi last night to what some folks :stickpoke:would call a balmy +26F.

High today +43F and Low tonight in the mid 20s again.:cold:

But at least the sun is out!!!

:stirthepot: Oh and more Global Warming next week with predictions of possible mix of frozen precipitation! :cool10:

Edited by wes0778
Spelling

I think your right. We didn't get this cold till after he moved to TX.

It's all Squid's fault. Sounds good to me anyway.:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

It's been cooler than average here too (since the Newby invasion). The low next Friday & Saturday is supposed to be in the twenties.