IGNORED

Involuntary reaction !

Renne

In addition to our RSV, We also have a "50" Ford fullblown custom convert. Chopped/sectioned/lowered/molded/louvered etc etc.....The RSV is all bundled up for the winter but, being a restless one, I had some "under the car" issues I wanted to address before spring. ! I wanted to re-route the floor shift cable as it seemed to bind a bit.The car is LOW, really LOW. I jacked the car up just enough. I let my neighbor borrow my "creeper" (don't remember when) so, I had to wiggle my way under. Ok, trouble light in place, all the tools I "think" I'll need and under I go. As I suspected, the shift cable needed to be moved to the outside of a support bracket. Now, I've got about 5 or 6 inches between my head and the frame, as I reached up to loosen the bracket for the re-route, lifting my head off the floor about 3in, a small piece of dirt/something became dislodged. As normal, (?) it was right in line with my cheek just below my right lower eyelid. My head was now somewhere between that 5 and 6 inches from the frame as I had my head off the floor about 3. As the little foreign piece of whatever hit my face, I involuntarily jerked back causing my head to smack the concrete floor. Of course the immediate reaction was to snap back causing my forehead to smack the frame which caused a reaction to jerk back as I once again hit the floor and returned to the frame for one more self destructing thump before I could stabilize. I lay there for a moment amused with a vision of my head as a "ping pong" ball under there. I managed to squirm out from under a bit perplxed, actually a bit dazed. I have a small red scraped spot on my forehead not unlike that little red dot on an Indian Believer. I'm thinking of a "lift" and I want my creeper back "JEFF"!

Renne :Avatars_Gee_George:

Hey Renne....Feel yer pain man.

As for that Red Spot on yer forehead....I've been told that according to Indian (INDIA) custom if ya rub that spot off there will be a number there which indicates how many Convenience Stores/Gas Stations you will receive ownership of here in this Country.:crackup:

Boomer.....who says don't blame me cuz I didn't start that custom here in America.:innocent:

Dear Sir,

I write this note to you to tell you of me plight and at the time of writing, I am not a pretty sight; me body is all black and blue, me face a deathly gray and I write this note to say why Renne's not at work today.

While working on the fourteenth floor some bricks I had to clear; now, to throw them down from such a height was not a good idea.

The foreman wasn't very pleased, he being an awkward sod he said I'd have to cart them down the ladders in me hod.

Now, clearing all these bricks by hand it was so very slow, so I hoisted up a barrel and secured the rope below.

But in me haste to do the job I was to blind to see that a barrel full of building bricks was heavier than me.

So when I untied the rope the barrel fell like lead and clinging tightly to the rope I started up instead.

Well, I shot up like a rocket till to my dismay I found that halfway up I met the bloody barrel coming down.

Well, the barrel broke me shoulder as to the ground it sped, and when I reached the top I banged the pully with my head.

Well, I clung on tight through numbed shock from this almighty blow and the barrel spilled out half the bricks fourteen floors below.

Now, when these bricks had fallen from the barrel to the floor I then outweighed the barrel and so started down once more; still clinging tightly to the rope, I sped towards the ground, and I landed on the broken bricks that were all scattered round.

Well, I lay there groaning on the ground, I thought I'd passed the worst, when the barrel hit the pully-wheel and then the bottom burst.

Well, a shower of bricks rained down on me, I hadn't got a hope as I lay there moaning on the ground, I let go of the bloody rope.

The barrel than being heavier, it started down once more, and landed right across me, as I lay upon the floor.

Well, it broke three ribs and my left arm and I can only say that I hope you'll understand why Renne's not a work today.

Gotta tell ya Renne..........................couldn't stop laughing :crackup::crackup::crackup:

Tears running down my face, and my foofa valve now hurts from all the exercise :rotf::rotf:

Quickstep thought you were a "drongo" too :rotf:

You were our nights entertainment :rasberry::rasberry: and I woke up this morning still chuckling whenever I think of your post :You_Rock_Emoticon: