IGNORED

Painful Christmas

Freebird

You are so right. I am a nurse with hot flashes, and my patients seem to enjoy the extra warmth I give them.

Yama Mama:happy65:

I'll take a HOT Nurse any day over the other available models.....:happy34:

Boomer....who advises that you don't hook up with a HOT Nurse who lives inna 2nd floor apartment.....makes for a rough landing when ya gotta bail out the window at 3AM when her Hubby comes home early.:crying: And also says don't blame him cuz the gal never said nothing bout being hitched....and had no wedding rings either.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boomer....who advises that you don't hook up with a HOT Nurse who lives inna 2nd floor apartment.....makes for a rough landing when ya gotta bail out the window at 3AM when her Hubby comes home early.:crying: And also says don't blame him cuz the gal never said nothing bout being hitched....and had no wedding rings either.

This sounds like the start of an interesting story. We may need to start a thread just for boomer to explain this one.:Laugh:

Margaret

This sounds like the start of an interesting story. We may need to start a thread just for boomer to explain this one.:Laugh:

Margaret

Uhhhhhh...Perhaps we better not go there....Ya know these guys will demand pics of the Event.....and this a "G" rated Site....:rasberry:

Boomer.....who never learned to fly but was flapping pretty good on that particular night.

Wow you got pics too!!! I think we can all send you our email addy's if we want to see those.:whistling: I'm thinking someone had an interesting early life before VR. You're gonna have to make something where you can have story time for us. I'm thinking MD this coming year would be good. I love good stories, especially if they come with pics.

Margaret

Wow you got pics too!!! I think we can all send you our email addy's if we want to see those.:whistling: I'm thinking someone had an interesting early life before VR. You're gonna have to make something where you can have story time for us. I'm thinking MD this coming year would be good. I love good stories, especially if they come with pics.

Margaret

All well and good my dear. The question you should really be asking is "Do we want this whacko at one of our Meet and Greets?":crying:

Boomer....who knows he has it all over that Pandora chick and her fancy box.:rasberry:

I'm pretty sure you aren't any more weird then anyone else on this site. You might want to ask yourself is there a reason I get along with these folks so well? :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf: Might even share my rubber room with ya. :Laugh:

Margaret

Hey Margaret....Are you the GREAT CHEESECAKE MAKER?:big-grin-emoticon:

Boomer.....who would storm the gates of Hell and steal the Devil's underwear for a good hunk of home-made Cheesecake.:thumbsup2:

That's sweetnothing (Lonna) that makes the cheesecake. I make a spiced apple pear pie plus a few other things. Just can't make it on the road takes alot of time.

Margaret

Apple-Pear Pie ya say?.......Hmmmmm.....that sounds like a great reason for a road trip.:dancefool:

Boomer......who's glad he don't have to go after the Devil's underwear now.

I've heard of these alleged pies....never actually SEEN or TASTED one though. Not sure if they are real. :confused24:

Ut Oh....So ya think its possible that Margaret is laying a trap for poor old me? Mebbe has plans ta snatch my scoot and sell it off into Chinese slavery?

Boomer....who knows his way around Booby-Traps of de female type....:Laugh:

You can ask around Don I've made em for others. If it weren't for the peeling and chopping and cooking then baking I'd make em for you.

Margaret

Don is busy right now. Please ship all pies made to me.:big-grin-emoticon:

Boomer....who says don't blame me cuz I'm a sucker for home-made pies.:Laugh:

The same as I heard of Lonna's cheesecakes. I have been to 2 meets with Brad & lonna there & no cheesecake in sight......... :2cents:

Well dang....It sure sounds like these wimmen are luring us poor fellars to these Meet & Greets with the bait of home-made goodies.

Boomer ...keeping a real suspicious eye open for sure now.

You can ask around Don I've made em for others. If it weren't for the peeling and chopping and cooking then baking I'd make em for you.

Margaret

OHHHH....now I understand. You will peel, chop, cook and bake for all those OTHERS but I'm not worthy. I'm only worthy of a cold drink of very icy water. Thanks for explaining it all to me. :whistling:

OHHHH....now I understand. You will peel, chop, cook and bake for all those OTHERS but I'm not worthy. I'm only worthy of a cold drink of very icy water. Thanks for explaining it all to me. :whistling:

AAAAAAA HHHHHHAAAAAAA...THE TRUFFE COMES OUT!!!

Boomer....now keeping both eyes open and suspicious as all get out.:Laugh:

Hey Boss I'm not messing up Eileen's kitchen for you or anyone else.:no-no-no:

If I can figure a way to bring one with me to MD for you I will. See I do love you.

Margaret

I actually DO have a bottle of that as well as a bottle of Bailey's Caramel sitting beside the coffee pot. I'm almost scared to try it though. Heck....I'm falling down WITHOUT any alcohol. :)

Well yeah, Don....'course if ya just sit down FIRST and stay there for a spell....you'll find the Bailey's 'll help a lot:thumbsup2:

Seriouly though, sorry 'bout you're fall. Thank God you're ok with nothing broken!! My brother in law did a similar number and busted his leg pretty good...

:whistling:

Boomer....sitting on the sidelines eating popcorn and watching the show.:big-grin-emoticon:

Well if you're a good boy the Boss may actually let you have a little piece if you come to MD. Just have to figure out how to get it there in one piece. Gonna be a bit of a long trip for a pie.

Margaret