IGNORED

Big tom and taters

BIG TOM

On behalf of Taters and myself , We would like to wish everyone here a very "MERRY CHRISTMAS"....May all of your lives be blessed with health, wealth, happiness and love .... may your troubles be small and lives be prosperous..."THANK YOU ALL" for the friendships that we have come to enjoy in this family....whether you live in Canada, Germany, France, Australia, Iceland or the United States, one thing you have taught us is that "WE" are all the same...We are so very much alike with similar problems , asperations, hopes and sorrows.."GOD BLESS EVERYONE" P.S. MAY YOUR BANANA BOAT OVERFLOW WITH CHOCOLATE, VANILLA, AND STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM FOREVER...:fnd_(16):

Tom & Vicki,

It was great to be able to spend time with you 2 as we brought back the '89 from Vermont. I appreciate all the chop busting between us as it lets me know how good our friendship has become. I couldn't agree with your sentiments more as there are so many people here that have enhanced our lives. I wish the very best to both of you and all of the friends we have here, may '10 be the best year for all of us :thumbsup2: