IGNORED

The wifes Christmas present

royalstarjac

Nice looking pup. We had a Rotte for 11 years. He was one of our best dogs we ever had. Gentle, but he could be intimidating when he had to be just because of his size. He didn't die of old age his demise was from the dog food that we fed him. He was one of the statistics from the bad dog food that was sold a few years ago. Feed him or her trusted brands of dog food and you'll have a friend for life.:thumbsup2::D

This is what I'm getting the wife for Christmas. She lost her "baby" Cleo 3 yrs ago at the age of 8. I figure she has grieved long enough and it's time for a new one. Whatta yall think?-Jack

Hey Jack, get your head out of the way so we can see the puppy..........:stickpoke: :fnd_(16):

Cute Dog!!

I got the Warden a new Broom. Thought about getting her a new mop too but don't want to spoil her..:confused24: She uses a washcloth to mop with.

Hmmmm, maybe the Warden will see this and discover a new place to stash that broom......

By the way Jack, great looking pup. At first I thought it was Beer30 but on closer inspection I see hes way more cute!!!:smile5: