IGNORED

Lets go to the Alps......

BOO

a) that looked like fun; b) looks like a cool road to ride a motorcycle on; c) seemed to me like he almost took out the first motorcycle coming up the opposite way; d) wonder what others were thinking when they saw that coming at them - or passing them - that would have spooked the heck out of me; and e) I'm with Squid - wonder how many times that person has crashed trying that. Cool video, though.

...wonder what others were thinking when they saw that coming at them - or passing them - that would have spooked the heck out of me...

My exact thoughts when I saw it.

However, riding the Alps and specifically the Dolomite mountains are on my bucket list. We have friends that live in Milan and have invited us many times to stay with them. I just have to talk my wife into flying across "the pond."

My exact thoughts when I saw it.

However, riding the Alps and specifically the Dolomite mountains are on my bucket list. We have friends that live in Milan and have invited us many times to stay with them. I just have to talk my wife into flying across "the pond."

Lemme explain ... buy some tickets for a cruise!! Sail accross, she'll think is sooo romantic, then after you get there spring the bike part and fly back :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I honestly can't think of a dumber stunt that I have seen.

I was just waiting for a car to come at him and roll over him. Who in there right mind thinks of this stuff. :yikes:

Oh Honey! Oh I thinks I'll make up this suit with wheels all over it and find the most dangerous road in the mountains to go down and see if I survive? Oh ya maybe I should have brakes on it..............NAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW. :confused07: LMFAO

Does this mean I am officially older than dirt?

I am going to go lay down by my bowl now!

• 2 weeks later...

I can assure you, the Sound on the Video is not what you hear on this Bike. I don't know where he had the Mic placed, but mine has a singing Sound coming from the upper Valve Train at lower RpM and it really screams at mid and high Rev, which he never approached in the Vid.

You should also keep in Mind, we have pretty restricting Noise Laws over here. You'll hear that next Year, because US EPA Rules from 2010 on are nearly a blue Print from european Regulations.

Here's a Vid from a Buddy of mine on the same Mountain Road ...

Scary movie.... It always seems to be less scary for me to just ride but then again maybe I'm not traveling as fast as they are.

Got to love that V4, great sounding engine.

Beautiful views.

BOO