Why?

mraf

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The main question you might have is " DOES WHY REALLY EXIST ? It does !

First of all, I would like to state that I am pretty experienced with WHY. I have been to WHY many many times. We have constantly asked the question as to WHY ( ask my kids, WHY they hate WHY. I have driven through WHY going and coming.

Usefulness is a matter of opinion and or necessity. The questions should involve whether it is useful or necessary. It may be necessary but not useful, or it may be useful but not necessary. You just have to ask yourself WHY ?

Or you can ask yourself WHY not ? WHY is it ? or WHY isn't it? If you are concerned with being fair, ask yourself WHY are you concerned about it being fair. WHY is fairness so important as to whether it is necessary or not.

WHY is this important ? Because to each one of us the internal question of WHY goes to the core of who we are, WHY are we who we are ? WHY are we not who we want to be ? WHY does that make a difference ? The answer to the question "WHY ? " is only off set with the question "WHY Not ?"

Some of you may constantly be asking yourself WHY did I buy a 2nd Gen instead of the faster 1st Gen ? WHY ?? WHY??

So the main question you have to ask yourself at this moment is "WHY did I spend such valuable riding time reading this post...???" :confused24::confused24::confused24::confused24:

It think I will go ride 2 1/2 hours west to WHY ....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Why,_Arizona

So how far are you from WHY ?

Why%25202.jpg

What is available when considering WHY ?

Why%2520AZ.jpg

If you decide WHY NOT.. you are still covered...

Why%25203.jpg