IGNORED

Got My Orders

ronhenry4

As some or most of you know i proudly serve our country as a ohio national guardsman. im in my 16th year of service both active and national guard before i made mention of this i've known for a few months now but wanted to be sure I got my orders for the sandbox (again) this will be my last tour of duty before i can retire. thats the good news the bad news is my new relationship with the lady of my life will be tested beyond any test that should ever be asked of anyone she has never had any involvment with the military other than me and the weekend drill. im going to get her involved on this site and i hope you guys can help look after her as you have me for the short time i have been involved with this family.

i wish i could share more with you on what my mission is but since there are security issues involved i cant . thanks for your time and ears to listen to me.

Ron:325:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ron,

Thank you for your sacrifise, I was in your same position in 1990 at the beinning of the 1st gulf war with my Fiance. It was a very hard time for her as the technology was nowheres near what it is these days with email and web cams.

I hope you can get her involved with the ombudsman (if thats even what they call it these days) and help her to connect weith other wives, she'll need that support net. Please do have her join up here, we will do what we can to help ease this burden that you 2 will face. All the best to you soldier, you will be in our thoughts and prayers for a safe return home and retirement.

I would also like to thank you for your service to our country. My son is also in the ND National Guard and is also being deployed, so I understand the difficulties involved for your family. I will add you to our prayers and hope for yor safe return!!!!:clap2:

16 years allready so you allready made us proud from the first day you took the oath to when you come home safe. just to make you laugh. keep the weapon and the gun clean. you know what i mean. this is my weapon this is my gun.

this is for shooting. this is for fun.:big-grin-emoticon:

16 years allready so you allready made us proud from the first day you took the oath to when you come home safe. just to make you laugh. keep the weapon and the gun clean. you know what i mean. this is my weapon this is my gun.

this is for shooting. this is for fun.:big-grin-emoticon:

This is for killing this is for fun.......

thanks to all of you really i used to keep all of this stuff to myself and only tell the people that need to know but i must say that this family that i am so proud to be part of is the best thing you can have next to blood oh and i was already told that my firing pin will be left at the house for safe keeping

Thank you for your service, Ron. :You_Rock_Emoticon:

May I suggest that you and/or your SO contact your local Patriot Guard Riders.

Many family members find comfort with the PGR while their loved ones are deployed.

http://www.ohiopgr.com/

i will i have a feeling she is going need all the support she can get she wont admit it yet but as the time gets closer she will

As others have said and I do not think it can be said enough as words just do not quite do it justice... Thanks a lot for your sacrifice and service, come back safe!

If you need anything, you let us know :happy34:

Gdspeed

Edited by LilBeaver

Lik always check your "Back Blast Area" make sure all is corved before departing the LZ

All Operation Orders checked and you will come home.You are one of the best trained Soilders in Tha World. You have made us Proud, Your wife will be in ours prayers, she is the one who will be worring about you... And you will have a gun..

Lead your Troops to Victory..

"Our Administration want!"

God Bless You and your Family and Troops. Hooora!!!!

SFC JOLLY 26 yrs Inf 72-99 VietNam, Granada, Somila, Iraq,

My wife knowes