IGNORED

Contest Starts NOW!

Freebird

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Winner Is Keith Rose of Grand Falls - Windsor Newfoundland . User Name KeithR.:cool10:

First, I would like to thank everyone that sent in photos for the 2007 Calendar. We had over 200 entries and it was a tough call to pick just One winner from all the great shots. So, join us in congratulating Keith on his win.

Second, a special thanks to Don and New Enough for the 100.00 Gift Certificate.

Finally, Thanks again for everyones support on the calendar project and remember this is all about supporting this great family out here in Cyberspace.:bighug:

P.S.

The calendar will be ready for preview in a couple of weeks. Just wait and see what we will have to offer It is going to be great .

Bill, Christo & George

Hey hey hey I already had a pair of pink chaps picked out.

Congratulations to KiethR and thanks for all the work you guys are doing to get this done. I'm looking forward to seeing the calendar and hearing what complaints charlie will have with it.:rotf::rotf:

Hey hey hey I already had a pair of pink chaps picked out.

Congratulations to KiethR and thanks for all the work you guys are doing to get this done. I'm looking forward to seeing the calendar and hearing what complaints charlie will have with it.:rotf::rotf:

Mike !#!^$#@^$#&%^$*%(^&(&)*&_(&*