IGNORED

Contest Starts NOW!

Freebird

OK folks...I want to thank all of you for your suggestions about the type of contest to hold but I have made a decision and it starts NOW. As you know, we are presently seeking photo submissions for the 2008 VentureRider calendar. So, each of you who submits a picture for the calendar will be entered into the drawing to win a $100.00 gift certificate from New Enough. You can go there now and be deciding what you want to spend it on. :(

http://www.newenough.com/

Here is the thread that explains what type of photos needs to be submitted and how to submit them. No whining about "I don't have a digital camera" and etc....if you don't have a camera, I'm sure that somebody you know does.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showpost.php?p=134864&postcount=12

This contest will run until October 14th which is the deadline for submissions.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dakotasport

hi don,do i send the pic to you,and does my bike qualify since i customized it,i took the trunk off and put a tour deluxe removeable back rest on,looks good,jus curious if i can get in ,thanks tim

Hi Ventureriders,

I have been out of the loop for the past week or so dealing with stuff that just comes our way every once in a while. Thanks to Christo for keeping the ball rolling. Anyway, I am back and from what I have seen we are going to have a great Calendar this year. It looks like we have photos from about 20 different members. So.. that leaves about 3,515 of you that need to get them to us by the Oct 14th deadline. Don't have a Pic? Go for a ride and take One this weekend.

We still need more pictures!!! If any of you are intrested in taking a peek at what has been sent in so far click on this link VentureRiders

There are ONLY 9 days left to get those photos in.

Thanks,

The Calendar Team

Well, I don't know what to say. If you can't get another volunteer to take her place. :080402gudl_prv: You will just have to do it without her.

I take pic of "volunteer in bikini" on my bike?? :Avatars_Gee_George: I live with wife & this is earth.

A tall tree & piece of short rope would be much quicker.

Ok, This may take a day or so. We have over 100 emails stored in our Outlook calendar folder and 200+ photos that need to be matched with names. We need to check with each other to make sure that we have included everyone.

Not everyone followed instructions and we have to make sure that all the photos have a name that will attach with it.

So, just please bear with us and we will let you know ASAP.

Thanks for all of the Pictures and :080402gudl_prv:,

The Calendar Team