IGNORED

Who is going to the crab shack sat

footsie

I got bumped off line

had to beg Don to get back on.

Damn New computer knocked me off every site I'm on.

Well my ride is short lived.i started a water damaged house today with over casted skys sure enough we remove the stucco and sheathing and it starts to rain. duct tape and blue tarps. I was hoping to get stucco on the walls tomorow but now looks like Saturday or Sunday.

Sorry folks my wife & I will not be there.

I got bumped off line

had to beg Don to get back on.

Damn New computer knocked me off every site I'm on.

Well my ride is short lived.i started a water damaged house today with over casted skys sure enough we remove the stucco and sheathing and it starts to rain. duct tape and blue tarps. I was hoping to get stucco on the walls tomorow but now looks like Saturday or Sunday.

Sorry folks my wife & I will not be there.

I been working on mine since march, have added a carport, removed the vinyl and restudded the entire house(double wide), poured a foundation, and have it sitting on layed blocks now, built a 6/12 roof over the entire stucture. Doing alone its a slow go.

And then I got the tax bill, no longer a double wide they say, it is now premenate struture.

Good LucK

Gregg

I been working on mine since march, have added a carport, removed the vinyl and restudded the entire house(double wide), poured a foundation, and have it sitting on layed blocks now, built a 6/12 roof over the entire stucture. Doing alone its a slow go.

And then I got the tax bill, no longer a double wide they say, it is now premenate struture.

TAXES! I know what you mean!! I'm seriously thinking about giving it all up and become a hobo. It's just getting silly!!! :95:

My wife and I will be there. we will be caging it so somebody needsto lead from Augusta. My loving wife took my keys and hid them as the doctor said no bike till after 1Jan. Oh well I still love her no matter what. Besides payback can be fun and sooner or later I will get my turn.:2133:

I'm going.... I plan on being at the rest area just south of Walterboro,SC (around the 47 mile marker) on I-95 around 9:30 Saturday A.M. if anyone wants to meet up there. I'll either be riding a seashell/black '09 RSV or driving a black '09 Pontiac G8.

I plan on having breakfast with raceman at the Crackerbarrel at the US 441 / Madison exit off I-20 at 7:15am.

Then at 10am rendevous at the Golden Corral on Bobby Jones north of I-20 in Augusta, and then follow the leader to Tybee Island and the CrabShack (1pm).

the weather is holding good it would appear. mid 70's in Augusta, no rain forecast along my route.

:Cartoon_397: