IGNORED

SO! What are the AGES of the DRIVERS of VR.Org?

Zfrebird4

Turned 59 in March. Been riding for over 2/3 of my life. Hope to ride for many more years. Good health, thank God and a wife who likes to ride with me. Both of us still working though, hopefully can retire at 62 as long as my wife keeps working. She doesn't read this forum.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been riding for over 2/3 of my life. ... and a wife who likes to ride with me. Both of us still working though, hopefully can retire at 62 as long as my wife keeps working. She doesn't read this forum.

Sounds like my situation. I retired at 62. Prolly couldn't have done it if the defacto wife had also retired.

I'm 63 and have been riding since I was 22.

Been riding a Venture since 1985!

(Wow! Been riding a Venture for THIRTY YEARS! Wow!)

I think there are some kids on here that aren't even thirty years old!

if I copied every post of thread that made me proud to be a member of this mess my reply would be half as long as the current post. So many pearls of wisdom, and piles of bull squat. And some that are both.

Anyway. I will be 57 in a bit over a week. My ride is 29. The bike, not the wife. (Not sure I would want a 29 year old wife) Been married to the same woman for 35 years (on and off, we were divorced for a bit) have 2 great kids. Who of course are no longer kids. And in a month or so I will be a grand dad for the first time.

I am living proof that it you refuse to grow up it slows the aging process. Going to work when I should and paying my bills the same way are about the limits of my responsibility level. I feel good and can still push a Sporty faster than my 40 boss feels like walking.

Going forward I am going to blame this thread for my slipping into yet another childhood.