IGNORED

Question about Canadian RSVs

A few years ago, the US attempted to go metric. Too much opposition and lobbying, I suppose. If we just go half-way, I guess everyone will be happy. I often work on equipment with some bolts SAE and the rest are Metric. Now my tool chest is twice as large!

Brian

My 02 Venture is metric only. I just got back from Vegas ( no, the Venture is not for sale!). where I rented two different cars during our stay (I know, should have rented a bike, but all I could find were Harleys) They were a Ford and a Suzuki. Both had MPH prominent with KPH in small figures. Visited the Grand Canyon, Brice Canyon, Zion Canyon, Monument Valley, and went river rafting on the Colorado for 15 miles. I think my favourite was the Valley of Fire. It was all spectacular.

Is the KMH on the LED part where the "needle" is like the US model or is it printed above like a US MPH display?

Anyone got a picture of the Canadian or non-US model's speedo?

No I don't my bike was immported.

Spud Yours would be the first I ever saw, with Both like that.

Brad

Is the KMH on the LED part where the "needle" is like the US model or is it printed above like a US MPH display?

Anyone got a picture of the Canadian or non-US model's speedo?

The KPH is printed on top just like your MPH. Where yours says 120 (if that's your hightest number?) ours say 180.