IGNORED

Gone for the weekend

Freebird

Well don't that beat all......Just up and haul a$$ outta town to go party with your wife. You got some nerve there Don...........:stickpoke: :moon:

Boomer......who would crash the party if he knew where the hell it was......:think: :p

PS: Have yerself a great time :guitarist 2: and leave the computer at home!

Well don't that beat all......Just up and haul a$$ outta town to go party with your wife. You got some nerve there Don...........:stickpoke: :moon:

Boomer......who would crash the party if he knew where the hell it was......:think: :p

PS: Have yerself a great time :guitarist 2: and leave the computer at home!

Party at Freebirds house...Bet there's a key hidden somewhere outside !!!!!...TOGA ....TOGA.... TOGA...:fnd_(16):

Hey now I'm trying to be good. :whistling: But I'll help clean up like last time Don went way. Who is gonna bring the ammo to get the pond monsters?

Margaret

Ammo hell.....I have a few hand grenades that will shake those suckers up but good.:banana:

Boomer........who has to warm up his pitching arm.:pushups:

Well, we are back and had a nice time. Weather wasn't too good but we went in the car so it wasn't a big deal. Spent the weekend at Cook Forest in PA at MacBeth's Cabins. Great area if you have never been there. We have been there before on the bike and there is some fantastic riding. Would be a great place for a rally sometime in the future.

I took the computer but there was no service. Heck...there wasn't even any cellular service so we were really disconnected. :) So...I got home and made my way through more than 700 emails. Now back on the road tomorrow. :(

See....I told you guys he would miss the obvious.:rotf:

Boomer......who's not saying anything more without an Attorney present.:rasberry:

You were right...that crazy glue really does work good........errr...on err....my aaa..stuff ..yea my stuff ..at my home... yea my home...:fnd_(16):

You were right...that crazy glue really does work good........errr...on err....my aaa..stuff ..yea my stuff ..at my home... yea my home...:fnd_(16):

Errrr Ahhh Tom was you aware that the crazy glue you used on YYOOOUURR stuff at YYOOOUUUR house has one draw back. It breaks down in sunlight. So Hopefully you wont be using YYOOOUURRR stuff in too much direct sunlight :think: :doh::bang head::bang head: