IGNORED

Yamaha Vista????????????

bendtdj

Does anyone here know of a Yamaha model called a "Vista"? I have seen on eBay a listing for a "1983 yamaha vista royal back rest", item number is 320435513668. I am wondering if this may fit a 1984 Venture? The back rest appears very similar to others I have seen listed for the First Gens. It is listed at an inexpensive price and I do not know if it will fit or not. I don't want to bid if it won't work.

Also, How do others partners find sitting behind a driver's back rest. Is there enough room?

Thanks.

Dave

If a Yamaha Vista is anything like Windows Vista then it would only run very slowly and a backrest (or any other accessory) for this bike wouldn't fit anything else. Might find it prone to crashing as well. :hurts:

Sounds like a 2nd gen to me.........:stirthepot::mo money::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

I waited too long to pull th trigger. Someone else got it 15 minutes berofe I had time to get to eBay today. Oh, well, I was not absolutly positive I would have liked it anyway.

I hope it was someone here that did get it!

Dave

I waited too long to pull th trigger. Someone else got it 15 minutes berofe I had time to get to eBay today. Oh, well, I was not absolutly positive I would have liked it anyway.

I hope it was someone here that did get it!

Dave

That does it...!! The next time I ain't gonna mess around... No more scrupples... It's every man for himself..... :whistling: