IGNORED

BSA

BOO

Very Nice indeed! My brother had a '68 Lightning. Biggest, heaviest bike I had ever riden in my life at the time! Tried to pop a wheelie from a light one time. Did it just like I did with my 350 Honda, rev'ed it up and dumped the clutch. It was so heavy that the front wheel didn't lift at all, the back tire just spun and lit up!!! Didn't know I could do a burnout!

In my garage is a '65 650 Firebird Scrambler that a friend bought new; there were only 250 imported that year. It was rusting in his backyard and he said that if I would work on it and not forget who it belongs to, he would pay for parts. Hmmmmm, I need to get started on that project! :scratchchin:

Along with the other 5 or 6 bikes you have sitting in that garage and around your house...........I thought I was bad taking a year to get my 1st gen all fixed up.........but I forgot about ole 86er....:stickpoke::witch_brew:.......

Very Nice indeed! My brother had a '68 Lightning. Biggest, heaviest bike I had ever riden in my life at the time! Tried to pop a wheelie from a light one time. Did it just like I did with my 350 Honda, rev'ed it up and dumped the clutch. It was so heavy that the front wheel didn't lift at all, the back tire just spun and lit up!!! Didn't know I could do a burnout!

In my garage is a '65 650 Firebird Scrambler that a friend bought new; there were only 250 imported that year. It was rusting in his backyard and he said that if I would work on it and not forget who it belongs to, he would pay for parts. Hmmmmm, I need to get started on that project! :scratchchin: