IGNORED

Spiegler Thumb Brake

Aussie Annie

Here are pics of the thumb brake now installed on the bike. Just having some wiring issues now (colors different to the U.S. book!!) in regard to the stop light switch -- hopefully sorted today:bang head:

NOTE:

I am using the thumb brake because my right knee is stiff and I can't get my foot onto the back brake pedal, I also need that area to place my foot on the floorboard.

Why OH Why isn't anything going to plan ??????:crying::crying: The master cylinder wont hold pressure :bang head: and there is NO air in the line :happy34: This is getting frustratin' for Quickstep :doh: Now he has to pull the whole dang thing apart, and see what he can do :confused24: It came from Germany, so getting it sorted is going to take time :crying:

can you clutch and brake at the same time with that thing? Unless the picture does not show well, I'm surprised at the control angle on that thing, I would have thought it would ride closer to the bottom of the grip. Good luck getting it sorted out.

Annie, I'm sorry to read about your Problems.

As i look at the Pics, it seems Alan put the M/C on upside down. The Inlet should be on the top and the Output on the Bottom of the M/C. It's not designed to work the Way it's mounted. I don't what went wrong but this could easily affect the hydraulic Operation of the M/C.

That is one slick set up. I dig all of the controls available out there and the possibilities.

I got a chance to meet and hang out with the guys that ride motocross in the Extremity Games. http://www.extremitygames.com/

Man, they use electric shifters, brake relocates, clutch less systems.... All kinds of cool stuff.:happy65:

Wow, what a blast. That Rock climber Craig DeMartino, mentioned in the Skateboarding/rock climbing paragraph, goes to my church. Now THAT'S quite a story there.