IGNORED

RSV gauge plates available soon

Ponch

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another great winter project and something for next year's Central WI Maintenance Day!!

Now, we need to get this linked up with the Wagner grill guy and get them painted to match.

The possibilities will grow like a weed!

Outstanding that you are putting this together. Thank you.

RR

Another great winter project and something for next year's Central WI Maintenance Day!!

Now, we need to get this linked up with the Wagner grill guy and get them painted to match.

The possibilities will grow like a weed!

Outstanding that you are putting this together. Thank you.

RR

Ps. they still hold up well in the rain. I think it was you who asked a while back.

Scott , when you find a 1.5 dia tach , PLEASE

let all of use know! I would rather have that

in the spot of the volt meter.

(been looking for one that size for a long time now)

Jeff

Would this work out? Size is 1 7/8

http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/product_catalog/Product.jsp?skuId=&store=&catId=&productId=pH40475&leafCatId=&mmyId=

Yup, We can do that. We could possibly do an install or two at maitenance day if not installed by then.

Randy, you still coming to Texas?

Yup, We can do that, too. Thanks.

Beth and I are discussing where we're headed next year.....I'll have at least 2 weeks...Texas keeps coming up first.....what's the best month to head down there...June, July or August...or even September?

Maintenance day installs? I'll be first in that line up!!!

randy:smile5:

I can help HOW

Since I have never installed anything like this, you better send a complete instruction booklet for this one. :crying:

Watch yer mail next week.

Would this work out? Size is 1 7/8

http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/produc...fCatId=&mmyId=

I have the Drag Specialties mini tach. Unfortunately, it measures about 2" at the O.D. of the bezel. That would work but it would overhang the top and bottom of the plate. Also, all three 1 1/2" gauges butt up against each other and just fit within the length of the mount plate. So, you would have a tough time fitting the tach in with two other gauges.

Beth and I are discussing where we're headed next year.....I'll have at least 2 weeks...Texas keeps coming up first.....what's the best month to head down there...June, July or August...or even September?

Maintenance day installs? I'll be first in that line up!!!

randy:smile5:

June would work, the first half of September is still August to me.

If I were headed south from Canuck land, I would choose early June, the end of September or October.

This is about a three hour job by yourself, two with friends, eight with lots of friends. :missingtooth:

Well it looks like I may be keeping my Venture after all since I have not sold it, so I am game for the complete pack deal. Thanks Ponch for doing the hard part for us:happy34: Will be looking forward to seeing your add soon.

Yup, We can do that. We could possibly do an install or two at maitenance day if not installed by then.

Randy, you still coming to Texas?

Yup, We can do that, too. Thanks.

I would be interested in the complete set also. You did an outstanding job. Sure saves us a lot of time! Keep up the good work.

Ken:thumbsup:

Ponch

Will you have any done in gloss black? I may have missed it but when will they be ready? Im in for one kit.

I can rattle can paint one in Gloss black. They look great on Midnight models. Just indicate "Black" on your order. I should have a batch ready next week. I won't post the ad until I have some ready to ship.

Well it looks like I may be keeping my Venture after all since I have not sold it, so I am game for the complete pack deal. Thanks Ponch for doing the hard part for us:happy34: Will be looking forward to seeing your add soon.

Buddy, you should always have a venture of one generation or another. Got to keep life interresting.

You're welcome.

Ponch, I am interested in the whole enchilada. I was wondering though if you could send me a package with the off-white guages like Don used? Sweet! Very sweet indeed!!!! Carl:clap2:

I will have to look into the Equus gauges some more. They require a modification to the installation instructions that I have not performed yet. They cost a little more as well. But, they shure look great.

OK,OK,OK enough already! I dont need these gauges or the kit.........I ALREADY HAVE THEM!!! LOL And as far as hard to Install? NOT A PROBLEM....Just live close to Ponch,before I knew it they appeared on my bike!

How difficult is it to hook up the wires on the gauges to where they get hooked up to?

I would be interested in the entire package in aluminum.

Would this include all needed instructions?

Thanks,

Ross

For instructions go to the tech forum, [ame=http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=19119]Installing Gauges - VentureRider.Org[/ame]

I include instructions for installing the gauge plate. I use Goose's instructions for the gauge hookup.